The VG Resource

Full Version: Mugshots, I need mugshots...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm currently programming a game, and I need mugshots to identify who is speaking. It's a Zelda game, so this shouldn't be too hard.

Who I need:
Nayru (Emotions: Calm, shocked, happy)
Din (Emotions: Calm, shocked, happy, anger)
Onox (Emotions: Calm)
Possessed Nayru (Emotions: Cocky, rage)
Vaati (Minish Cap) (Emotions: Confident, Calm, Rage)

Requirements: (Yes I'm being picky, but they gotta fit)
64x64 pixels
16 colors max
Manga-ish style

I'd honestly do this myself, but I'm not very good with spriting faces...
Started on Nayru
wip [Image: AEsoem-6.png]
Well...the face is good, and that's really all I need...could you try enlarging it?
[Image: AEsoem-7.png] Good size or should I show more hair/neck? (will fix resizedness after you tell me)
will try to work on din, since the ref is already on your sig.
(06-13-2009, 11:24 PM)Zac Wrote: [ -> ][Image: AEsoem-7.png] Good size or should I show more hair/neck? (will fix resizedness after you tell me)

Little bit more hair. Just move the face off to the left a few pixels, then yeah, add some hair and such.

And don't worry, I can still touch these up to fit. I just have problems with the basic structure.
how about this for din?
[Image: ir2g51.png]
Interesting.

I'll give making some a shot later. If that doesn't pan out, I'll use these.
Okay, I can handle the calm expressions, but can someone edit this to be the other emotions that I've listed?
that thing is... not good.
*sigh* I know. I suck at this.
wouldnt it be any better to use colorreduced mugshots from ilustrations?
It could, but how would you get the different emotions?
asking an ilustrator to make them, for example. or getting a base-face and then making the emotions out of it. not to mention the lots of doll bases you could use.
True. My friend is pretty good at illustrating...but I don't think that he takes requests. >.< Oh well, I'll ask him later.
Pages: 1 2