The VG Resource

Full Version: Ridge's WIP M&L:BIS Sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(Because they're all in a single post, some animations may appear to be slow. View the images individually to see them at normal speed if this happens.)

Larry Koopa
[Image: larry_koopa_ml_bis_battle_idle_by_ridget...378o2i.gif][Image: larry_ml_bis_battle_walking_by_ridgetroopa-d396tl3.gif][Image: larry_ml_bis_battle_shell_by_ridgetroopa-d38d9s1.gif][Image: larry_ml_bis_battle_spin_by_ridgetroopa-d38d9xe.gif][Image: larry_ml_bis_battle_racket_by_ridgetroopa-d39fk1q.gif][Image: 86df4df91926057140bd3aa3f9ee41fb-d4b4m16.gif]
Morton Koopa Jr.
[Image: morton_ml_bis_battle_idle_by_ridgetroopa-d38u627.gif]
Iggy Koopa
[Image: iggy_koopa_ml_bis_battle_idle_by_ridgetr...4agz2k.gif]
Lemmy Koopa
[Image: eae21baba9b156c9ce883bc3792ed0f0-d378k10.gif]
Cortez (Sorry, no animations of him yet)
[Image: hookidle.gif][Image: hookattack.gif][Image: hookko.gif]
Yoshi (Original front pose by Sean/Starpower)
[Image: yoshiwalks.gif][Image: yoshiwalke.gif][Image: yoshiwalkn.gif]
Popple
[Image: popple1.gif][Image: popple2.gif][Image: popple3.gif][Image: popple4.gif][Image: popple5.gif]
Vivian
[Image: vivian1.gif]
Mallow (He needs updating, so don't use this either)
[Image: mallow_ml_bis_battle_idle_by_ridgetroopa-d379iab.gif][Image: hprain1.gif]
Buzzy Beetles
[Image: buzzy1.gif]
Pokey (Flower needs fixing)
[Image: pokey_ml_bis_battle_idle_by_ridgetroopa-d379e6c.gif]
Hammer Bros.
[Image: hammer_bro__ml_bis_idle_by_ridgetroopa-d4ds7ct.gif]

NOTICE: The above sprites are NOT official works made by Alphadream/Nintendo, and they CANNOT be found in ANY commercially marketed media. These sprites, as well as the animations themselves, were made by me (Ridge Troopa).

Do NOT make new poses/frames of these sprites, and don't extract the frames from their animations unless you get permission from me first. Please give me credit if you use them.

Copyright Info:
All characters are © Nintendo.

The following are EDITED from official game sprites. Give credit to Alphadream/Nintendo for making the originals, and to me for expanding the sheets.

Koopas
[Image: koopaidle.gif][Image: koopabeak.gif][Image: koopawalkb.gif]
Koopa Paratroopas
Dry Bones
[Image: drybonesidle.gif][Image: drybonesspin.gif][Image: dullbonesidle.gif]
Cheep-Cheep
[Image: cheep_cheep_ml_bis_battle_idle_by_ridget...379fgi.gif]
What's with the treasure chest on Mallow's Sheet?
Haha.
These are awesome, you're really good at this style! Big Grin
Holy crap man, these are great! It really has been a while since I've posted here, I didn't realize how much people have improved

Really nice stuff here, I can honestly say these look official.
Nice, the animations are just a bit too fast.
Awesome. And I always wanted an M&L (no specific game in the series) Vivian sheet.

Also about Mallow, is it a part of some "SMRPG in M&L3 style" project with Star cause on the MFGG forums he has a picture on his sig with those sprites as well
(06-11-2009, 02:20 PM)Tero Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, the animations are just a bit too fast.
It might be your browser? They're perfect speed for me. M&L3 animates faster than you might think.

@ Sphacks: That was just to see what it would look like if Mallow were to punch an enemy. Forgot to take it off XD
@ Hypersonic: Yeah, kind of. We haven't officially started it yet, but I'm guessing Ton will when he sees this lol.
Mallow's my favorite. You must finish him!

Oh and the only thing bothering me is how fast Vivian moves.
Those are just awesome, especially Mallow.
Wow, these are great!
Now I think I can cancel my Dry Bones project xD.
Oh wow, these are excellent.
Are you paratroopa from old PT?
Mallow is so my favorite. Needs more Geno though. lol jk

I'm loving these, Ridge. Great work so far.
Cool sprites there.
(06-11-2009, 01:58 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hambro1.gif]
This. He picks his feet up too much, which makes it look like he's walking backwards. Other than that everything's awesome.
the koopas are great
Oh my god, you're working on Mallow. I love you so hard right now.

EDIT: I also really love how Vivian is coming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18