The VG Resource

Full Version: SNES Batman Beyond mock-up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I'm bored. Instead of necromancy I decided to create a new topic (if any mod feels like, I don't mind the merge, but I wasn't sure about which was the best one)

[Image: MockUpBatmanBeyondSNes.png]

The only edited thing is the background, from the original The Adventures of Batman & Robin, the rest is all hand-drawn, trying to follow the first game's style

C&C? Ideas?
Contrast.
contast

i can't see shit 0;
Are you shitfucked?
You guys need better monitors, I can see it clearly.
I can see it clearly and I thought at first that it was my monitor, but if Rakia can see that's just a configuration issue. My screen got a color management system and I'm not quite used to it yet.

Usually when this cartoon was using dark palettes, it really meant it. Most of times the nights were red, some they were blue. So I did a blue version

[Image: MockUpBatmanBeyondSNesBlue.png]

And a day version

[Image: MockUpBatmanBeyondSNesDay.png]
The only thing I'm really seeing flawed is the beyond bat-moble

just kind of seems odd.
Batman is black and the background is black

It would be difficult to even see him if he was standing on the ground
maybe rendering batman in a more contrast-friendly color like purple?
(06-11-2009, 02:37 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I'm really seeing flawed is the beyond bat-moble

just kind of seems odd.

I thought that too. It worked better against dark background. I'm trying to improve it

(06-11-2009, 03:20 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]Batman is black and the background is black

It would be difficult to even see him if he was standing on the ground

(06-11-2009, 05:24 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]maybe rendering batman in a more contrast-friendly color like purple?

That bat-suit isn't much 'background-friendly' :/ Not my design
And I'm trying to follow the shadings from the show. I'm thinking about giving him a little more outlines, specially light-gray or the gray I'm using now.