The VG Resource

Full Version: [Comics] Ash pokemon comic things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All funny
all true
i kinda liked the second one.
The rest weren't that good.
Not the funniest comic ever
but it's pretty cool
oh man

those are hilarious.
YES
i enjoyed all of them because they were true hahaha
His hands weren't axes. Sad

Got a smirk from a couple though.
The second one should be "the weakness" or something, because "opposite" is, ummm... Wrong. ?

The first one was similar to Saxamophone's sig a few years back.

I approve of the comic as a whole though.

Lol more pokemon. Sad
People seriously overlevelled their starter? I've honestly never done that, I switched up my team regularly - although because you have the starter the longest, it naturally outlevels other Pokémon if you don't monitor it specifically.
that's how my empoleon is on diamond

It's level 50 something and the rest of my team is level 30 something
I'm in a level 30 area atm
My empoleon can basically tank through anything
I exp share train the rest of my pokemon
once one levels up, I switch the exp share to the next pokemon and level it up
empoleon gets full exp from every battle while the rest is split among the rest of the team
Haha, not to bad.
haha reminds me of a funny story
I totally do the third one so I had a level 100 typhlosion in crystal and my next best was a level 10 pidgey, I was fighting red and he brought out his blastoise last. I had only used typhlosion up to that point and managed to get the blastoise down to one health-ish before he died. I bring out pidgey. Blastoise uses rain dance. Pidgey uses gust. Pidgey goes up 14 levels.
Haha, these are awesome just because of the truth.
I feel like the game punishes you for trying to train all of your party equally
I train for like an hour and when I go to the next area of the game, all of my party is so below the level of the trainers.
But if I trained only my starter I'd pretty much go through these areas like a breeze.

Also gamefreak seriously needs to stop creating "IM A POKEMON THAT IS A GOD/HAS FULL CONTROL OVER TIME OR SPACE/CREATOR OF EARTH WIND WATER" pokemons
seriously, they just created a god pokemon
if they manage to top that I think I'll step away from pokemon for a while
(06-15-2009, 06:44 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like the game punishes you for trying to train all of your party equally
I train for like an hour and when I go to the next area of the game, all of my party is so below the level of the trainers.
But if I trained only my starter I'd pretty much go through these areas like a breeze.

this
especially in d/p/p
my friend played with his levels basically even, and asked me to help because he couldn't beat a gym leader (he's not very good at pokemon)
I went to go do some grinding for him, and after HOURS to get get his entire team up just five levels, I was still getting murdered by everyone in the area, including wild pokemon.

At this point in my game, I just casually breezed through. The only real problem that I had in the game were those trainers with abras in jubilife city, which were extremely hard that early in the game.