The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Advanced styled Genesis stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a Advanced styled Genesis checkpoint a while back ago and I figured I could make more Genesis items as well.

[Image: item_box.png]

Unlike the checkpoint (the original was ripped by Daniel Sydney) this item box is 100% custom made.

C+C?
not much to say about it... maybe when you actually worked on something more... complex? elaborated? as it is now, its a nice job, for a box, that you imitated. for a start its a nice and detailed work, but i do encourage you on working on more stuff in order to put that experience into practice. you could try to remake a whole scene from sonic advace into a sega Genesis "style", for example.
(06-09-2009, 03:24 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]not much to say about it... maybe when you actually worked on something more... complex? elaborated? as it is now, its a nice job, for a box, that you imitated. for a start its a nice and detailed work, but i do encourage you on working on more stuff in order to put that experience into practice. you could try to remake a whole scene from sonic advace into a sega Genesis "style", for example.
Well for someone who hasn't sprited for a long time due to school, his birthday, and stuff I think I made a nice comeback.

So no complaints about the box? Nothing to improve?

Okay then lemme try something else I guess. Although I'll try to make more Advanced styled Genesis stuff since I think Advanced style's a pretty cool style (although Genesis is great too)
The monitor doesn't look Sonic Advance style. It also needs a destroyed sprite.
tbqh it looks like you just took a sonic genesis box and pasted in advance pictures
(06-09-2009, 05:41 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]Well for someone who hasn't sprited for a long time due to school, his birthday, and stuff I think I made a nice comeback.
well this is a sprite forum not a comeback forum so... why the excuses?
(06-09-2009, 11:53 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]tbqh it looks like you just took a sonic genesis box and pasted in advance pictures
No. I made it from scratch. Compare mine with the original one and see.