The VG Resource

Full Version: What E3 Should Have Been
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why would anyone want SMRPG2?

It was shit compared to M&L/Paper Mario.
who would want SMW in 3D when we actually got Super Mario Galaxy 2
just add ala SMW secrets in SMG2 and ta-da BEST GAME EVER
Do we HAVE to have another terrible smash bros game?

And Golden Sun should've still been in there, that was the best part of their press conference and you know it!
Is it me or is the depiction of Shigeru kind of
intensely racist

also just letting you know e3 consisted of more than nintendo
just in case you'd forgotten
take off your nostalgia goggles for the love of dick

e3 was fine and you'll never get your 'golden age' of gaming back
you or koopaul
and that's what i think about that
im pretty satisfied with what we got thank you.
e3 should have been gay?
Hey, Asian's don't talk like that at all.
I had a hard time reading it.

But other than that, idc.
Samus's arm cannon is on the wrong arm, and unnecessarily racist.
It was entertaining to read. And if all that happened, I would be pretty happy I guess.

Eh, that's all. Good art, too.
I thought E3 was pretty damn good this year...
(06-08-2009, 10:39 PM)Camo Wrote: [ -> ]It was entertaining to read. And if all that happened, I would be pretty happy I guess.

Eh, that's all. Good art, too.
Hey, it's Camo, one of my favorite PT people.
What is up?
And by that I mean hello.
(06-08-2009, 07:01 PM)Zeemort Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or is the depiction of Shigeru kind of
intensely racist

Well, I based their designs on their Mii's from the Wii Sports demo a few years back:
[Image: mii_shirt_details.jpg]
also, I was implying Iwati's accent is a front, a farce.

and lies, SMRPG is my 2nd favorite game of all time. The game was just good, maybe its not your favorite but there IS a scale between great and crappy.

E3 wasn't bad, but come on. For all the crap we've been through, we deserve just a little more than the usual. Come on, Vitality Sensor? Really?

(and this was just more of an imaginative exercise, of what the craziest E3 would ever be. Do you really think I was being serious about it, MIYAMOTO DECLARED WORLD PEACE.)
(06-08-2009, 07:07 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: [ -> ]take off your nostalgia goggles for the love of dick

e3 was fine and you'll never get your 'golden age' of gaming back
you or koopaul
and that's what i think about that

Fuck, That's Great

But serious, I just wanted more info on Spirit Tracks. I WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE TO PLAN FOR A SEQUEL TO WINDWAKER DAMMIT.

Game purists piss me off. If you don't like games nowadays, I HOPE YOUR ATARI BREAKS!