The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Embarassed here are some of my custom sonic sprites, better than the last set
[Image: sonic%20charas.bmp]
I think this needs moving to sprite discussion.

The sprites are alright, but most of them just look like simple edits/recolours. I'm assuming the main characters are ripped from an existing game?
Those edits are actually pretty good, but to accept them, we'd need an expanded sheet, instead of just single frames.

I'll gladly move it back when you achieve that.
(06-08-2009, 12:40 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]I think this needs moving to sprite discussion.

The sprites are alright, but most of them just look like simple edits/recolours. I'm assuming the main characters are ripped from an existing game?
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman are ripped. That Shadow is not his (it's Apocalypse the Hedgehog's), Amy, Rouge and Espio are not his (they're Zig Sonar's), and Mighty is not his (it's King Pudin's). Tikal and Metal Sonic are crappy edits (just look at Metal Sonic's eyes. LOOK AT THEM.), and Cloud's just a Tails recolour (and we don't accept fan characters).

So, uh... No. We're not accepting these, and I don't think Sprite Discussion's going to help, considering that 75% of the sprites aren't even yours, and the ones you did edit are very obvious edits.

*holds up a sign with a lock and a "?" on it*
Oh ok! I thought the shadow looked familiar. Lock'd.