The VG Resource

Full Version: Last time I promise.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the last you guys will ever hear of Odeka until I release a trailer or something. But that shouldn't be a big deal since I hardly show much of anything from it anyway (But believe me, I have A LOT of the game already finished so I won't be too long)
Mockup of the first area in the game, Socuro Forest. I know, I need to figure out what to do with the farthest part of the BG. I think I'll add a layer of only leaves or something.
[Image: Odekamocksocuroforest.png]

And this super important character, The Dragon of Heaven and Hell. Not a boss.
[Image: Dragonofheavenandhell.png]

C+C and any questions about the game?
The dragon kinda looks like an owl

Is this intentional?
mozzy why dont i have your msn i feel like i should have your msn
"I know, I need to figure out what to do with the farthest part of the BG. I think I'll add a layer of only leaves or something"
Leaves or a pattern of very dark brown trees, leaves and black.

"And this super important character, The Dragon of Heaven and Hell. Not a boss."
Reminds me of a mix between an owl, with fat lion paws and a little bit of Cheshire Cat.
idk!

[email protected]

The dragon: He's supposed to look like a half owl, dragon/lion sort of thing. Its important to the plot.
I really can't see the dragon part of it
Because only a third of his body is showing. He has the elongated body of an eastern dragon. And I'm not sure if I want to give him wings or not.
Wings are a bit of overkill, except little wings because it's obvious it can't fly (he looks like old and fat, not too mobile). I'd put small scales on his back, if his tail does have them.
give him wings that are extremely small

smaller than his beak
do it
He actually can fly. Though I don't want to spoil the story.

I think I'll do small useless wings.
(06-07-2009, 09:39 PM)moz Wrote: [ -> ]He actually can fly. Though I don't want to spoil the story.

Make them dragon wings, only with feathers, and owl talons, at the top.
(06-07-2009, 09:39 PM)moz Wrote: [ -> ]He actually can fly. Though I don't want to spoil the story.

fuck i just got a huge nostalgia blast to that one movie

bugz

i think it was called
that fat worm that had wings as big as his eyes and he could somehow fly
bugs life

nice graphics moz.
you didnt pixel that text!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I know

but
1. I suck at pixeling text.
2. It's SOOO time consuming