The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Chief Chilly and bullies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I ever update or change it'll also be here too.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145...lies-3.png
This should be moved into Sprite Disscussion
Ok,
The Legs and Horns need some shading, and the eyes seem to be misplaced... or the shape is wrong.
The outlines of the eyerok could be a bit thicker. chief chillys legs (or feet) look a bit wierd, same go fo the eyes. but don't give up, mate! (im australian)
Eyerock is meant to be blocky and made of rectangular stones of sand, not a recolor of Master Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
No way will this be accepted as is.

Moved~
>image hosting site<
I moved it from Submissions where that rule isn't established, so I won't warn him as a result. Moz is free to do as he likes, however. Cute
(06-06-2009, 11:58 PM)Teeks Wrote: [ -> ]Eyerock is meant to be blocky and made of rectangular stones of sand, not a recolor of Master Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Hearing that, I won't even waste my time with him. Anyways, I fixed up chief chilly and the bullies as best I could, hope you guys like it.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMAGE HOSTING SITE
(06-07-2009, 03:25 PM)MrHollywood Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2009, 11:58 PM)Teeks Wrote: [ -> ]Eyerock is meant to be blocky and made of rectangular stones of sand, not a recolor of Master Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Hearing that, I won't even waste my time with him. Anyways, I fixed up chief chilly and the bullies as best I could, hope you guys like it.
and NOW it's okay to warn him
Ok here, I changed it up and used an image hosting site

http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww145...ullies.png[/align]
its not only the fact you didnt use a image hosting site, just in case.
I know, just cus' I made it doesn't mean I think it's perfect.
The Big Bully and Chief Chilly are just stretched versions of the Bully and Chilly with a mustache. The Chillys' body looks like it was drawn over an icicle sprite or something. Their shoes look like they were drawn with MS default colors.
Pages: 1 2