The VG Resource

Full Version: 500 WII POINTS LEFT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need to make a decision here: I have 500 Wii points left, and I think I'll get a Mega Man game. I've never played one, so I need help deciding one 1, 2, or 3. Tell me some things about the game to back up your vote Smile
(06-05-2009, 04:34 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]I need to make a decision here: I have 500 Wii points left, and I think I'll get a Mega Man game. I've never played one, so I need help deciding one 1, 2, or 3. Tell me some things about the game to back up your vote Smile

^^^
Because looking it up would be so hard?

2 is the popular one, anyway.
I would go for either MegaMan 2 or 3, both of them are really good games. I kinda dislike MegaMan 1, that Yellow Devil is annoying as hell. The yellow devil in MM3 is not that hard. Mega Man 3 has more stages than MM2 (besides 8 normal and a few Wily levels), but MM2 has probably the cooler stages. MM2 is imo a bit harder, too.
I like MM3 a bit more myself, but I think that's just about personal preference. Both of them would be a right choice.
Screw Megaman, get Solomons Key. Cool
(06-05-2009, 05:23 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Screw Megaman, get Solomons Key. Cool

I already got that Tongue
Mega Man 3. Longer game with new additions like Rush and Slide. Also, playing against 16 non-fortress bosses is fun.
go for 2 it's the best
I'll give ya until 7:00 to vote.

VOTE UP THERE!
Oh. Excellent.
In that case I've heard good things about Megaman 2.
Looks like I'll have to go with 2!

This can be locked Smile
Pity. I was going to reccomend Ninja Gaiden.

I mean Mega Man 3.
The Mega Man series has and will always be horrible.

Get Shining Force, way better.

e: Ninja Gaiden works too.
I don't know who you are but you're obviously a terrible poster with no taste

get out
Pages: 1 2