The VG Resource

Full Version: [Drawing] Echidi Ku the transforming hixu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A character for my game, 'hixu' is a made up term which is genericly used for any person compleatly covered in fur. While they can be various type of animals they are put into 2 cataglories, the short ones, and the tall ones. However Echidi has the ability to change form between the two as he wishes.
[Image: 2wncswm.png]

In the game he attacks either by throwing knives or swinging his sword.
The design is ok though, pretty generic fox-person. You going to model this?

I'd be more interested in seeing that.
"careful"?
Yea I realize there is not a hole lot you can do to make an animal-person look too new.

Yes of course I'm going to 3D model it.
It's a ninja fox.

*chuckle*
Almost, he is actually an officer in Kaireg's army.
it's a ninja fox
An officer? Officers in armies don't need to carry around weaponry to prove their point, they've got experience and rank on their side, which if an army is any good, they don't need to prove their officers anymore than they've already had to.

So, yeah, I see Ninja Fox too. Give him a stance of more prestigious definition, not boring, but something that says "Yes, I could kick your ass, but I don't need to to prove myself."
(06-04-2009, 05:16 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]MMMM THAT HIXU DEFINATELY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE FOX MCCLOUD
He isn't in the military, well this goes a bit into the lore of the game, but it's a differeant kind of army.

For most of the story you see him in his smaller form, but at some point you see him in his larger form.

Do remember the game is not much more serious then touhou.

The the idea of a ninja is not bad, maybe he has been a ninja. But as far as you know in the game is that he is an officer.
that is one of the most ridiculous names I've ever seen
(06-04-2009, 06:20 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2009, 05:16 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]MMMM THAT HIXU DEFINATELY DOESN'T LOOK LIKE FOX MCCLOUD

Thankyou for showing me the true vipershark behind AIM.
I never said that though
(06-04-2009, 06:25 PM)Saijee Wrote: [ -> ]He isn't in the military, well this goes a bit into the lore of the game, but it's a differeant kind of army.

For most of the story you see him in his smaller form, but at some point you see him in his larger form.

Do remember the game is not much more serious then touhou.

The the idea of a ninja is not bad, maybe he has been a ninja. But as far as you know in the game is that he is an officer.
it sure is backpedaling in here
No, but that post linked me strait to a spam topic about myself, and somebody who I thought I could trust was joining in on the 'fun'. I'm not going to argue with you.

So anyway, he does look cool right?
what post

I simply posted your video but uh
that was public anyway lol

anyway though
I was backing your stuff up in there
If you look, I said more than once that I actually liked your drawings and thought the stuff was cool :/
Pages: 1 2