The VG Resource

Full Version: JarJar's Super Awesome Sprite Dump Project Thread Hell Yeah!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
666th post
Prepare for the longest post ever. Some of you seen this stuff already, but not everything.

Welcome to JarJar's Super Awesome Sprite Dump Project Thread Hell Yeah!!!

The past 2 weeks I've been spriting like hell since I'm out of school(yay).

Ok enough about me let's start:

Pokemons:

Look at my avatar.

[Image: hgssgbc.png][Image: girlgbc.gif]
HGSS Female in GSC style.

[Image: roserade.gif]
Roserade sprite is finally done, another pose with no arms(can you even call what it has arms?)and Burmy Grass/Ground forms.

[Image: nuzleaf.png]
[Image: seedot.gif]
Idea for another pokemon game starring nuzleaf, will it ever come? Probably not.(seedot stinks i did 6 frames so it sucked so ill post this crappy one instead)

[Image: prinnydp.gif]
A wild Prinny appears!

[Image: swampert.gif]
FUCK YEAH SWAMPERT

And that wraps it up for the pokemon part of this dump, I didnt want to post this being part of some silly fad, so I waited for it to be over heh.

Alright, next stuff: Few people might've seen these someplace else.

[Image: subominew2.gif]
New Subomi! Her hair grew out.(sorry shorthair lovers)

[Image: heroes.png]
This was a test for something, not important.

OK NOW for new important stuff:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8617/minikin.png
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5514/malewalk.gif

RPG? Perhaps.

[Image: charactersv.png]
Some of the cast? Perhaps.(Yes Faustus is a guy, a FABULOUS GUY)
[Image: field1.gif]
Battlefield where you fight monsters on? Perhaps.
[Image: monstersf.gif]
Woah are these monsters? Perhaps.Why yes of course, and yes that is sonniku at the bottom.

Soooooo, yes. This is what I have been working on lately, comments of all kinds are welcome(except spam). But hopefully this will help some to you young spriters out there? An inspiration maybe?

Well enjoy!
Swampert and the RPG stuff is the best.

I also got angry at the HGSS girl in GS style.
Lots of awesome in this topic

I especially like the rpg stuff
digging mirrorhead enemy above everything.
(06-03-2009, 07:02 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]I also got angry at the HGSS girl in GS style.

also,
i want to play this anonymous rpg
(06-03-2009, 07:02 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]Swampert and the RPG stuff is the best.

I also got angry at the HGSS girl in GS style.
lol u mad?
And swampert was the highlight of pokemon thank you.

(06-03-2009, 07:03 PM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]digging mirrorhead enemy above everything.
Yes Dopplemirror is one of the best enemies.
Sorry, but I just jizzed all over your thread.
lol thnx bab, also expect to see this stuff on PJ and other places soon.
Of everything here, I like the cloud-owl thing the most. Roserade is pretty sweet too.

Honestly nothing to crit here (aside from the meh palette of the mostly brown male/female thing beneath new subomi, which I already told you about)

Though I'm kind of not understanding whats going on with the blue thing to the right of the mouse. I'm sure it'll make more sense if you intend on animating it.
(06-03-2009, 08:05 PM)moz Wrote: [ -> ]Of everything here, I like the cloud-owl thing the most. Roserade is pretty sweet too.

Honestly nothing to crit here (aside from the meh palette of the mostly brown male/female thing beneath new subomi, which I already told you about)

Though I'm kind of not understanding whats going on with the blue thing to the right of the mouse. I'm sure it'll make more sense if you intend on animating it.

thanks, oh right about the palette, it was a temp palette i was using so thats why i said it wasnt important, i just wanted to try a style.
and the blue thing is a "mob boss" slime, he has a moustache and a big cigar, ya know like in those old cartoons and mob films.

pretty much how hes like in the game: NYEHH IM GONNA TAKE OVER THIS RPG NOW NYAH SHEE? I do intend on animating it so it will make more sense, that might not be his real idle pose either.(i might actually edit him a bit)
That swampert just made my day.

The rpg stuff also stood out from the rest; loving the fitting style on the monsters, and that battlefield most of all.

Yet, on the frontal edge of grass on the battlefield, those lines separating the grass layers could use some work, or perhaps a very slight shadow under them, mostly around the left and right edges. The main reason being that they give a scribbly look to the piece, and that it doesn't define the separation of the grass well. My only crit for now.
thanks smash, i felt a bit uneasy about it too with the edges, but i wasnt sure to edit it. but i looked back and tried to make it look less sloppy, i was a bit lazy on a few parts before, here's the new version:

[Image: field1.gif]
I would so play that RPG, you should make that a project and fangame. lol
Holy fuck I Heart your style.
Nuzleaf is one of my favorite Pokemon, make it happen.
And those rpg stuff is beautiful.

Inspiring stuff.
That Swampert is fuckin BONER.
Pages: 1 2