The VG Resource

Full Version: Lots of Pac-Man Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kevin Huff here. I've ripped countless sprites in the past, some of which you might have seen or used. I stopped working with sprites for a few years out of boredom, but I decided to rip this sheet to keep me occupied for a while. It's about 900 or so sprites of Pac-Man from Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures. I saw that there are a couple sheets on the site already from the game, but none of Pac-Man himself. This is a full rip.
That's awesome. oh wait a minute YOUR KEVIN HUFF!! I REMEMBER YOU!!! SO how you been recently.
I think you and my brother were friends back in the day. Interesting.
Nice rip! Love to have it on the site, great job Smile
(06-03-2009, 09:24 AM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome. oh wait a minute YOUR KEVIN HUFF!! I REMEMBER YOU!!! SO how you been recently.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know I haven't been forgotten in the spriting community. Genki ^_^ I've been pretty good, just bored as of late. How about you?

(06-03-2009, 09:47 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I think you and my brother were friends back in the day. Interesting.
Nice rip! Love to have it on the site, great job Smile

Oh, really? What name did he go by? I probably remember him. And thanks; the pleasure is all mine. This is the best site for sprites I've ever seen, no joke, and it's an honor to have something I ripped added to it.
TAK, K, El K, Pzycho... Can't think of what else he may have gone under.
I know the name Kevin Huff... I just don't know what from...
Anyway, hi/awesome job/hope to see more. Big Grin
Woah, that's a very amazing sheet.
(06-03-2009, 11:18 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]TAK, K, El K, Pzycho... Can't think of what else he may have gone under.

I definitely remember Pzycho!
Just an update... Found out I had stupidly not noticed that Pac-Man can turn into "Super Pac-Man," so I don't have those sprites. They weren't in the pattern test though, which shows every sprite of the regular dude.
He has about a billion sprites, I guess. Awesome!
(06-03-2009, 10:07 AM)I am Kevin lol Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2009, 09:24 AM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome. oh wait a minute YOUR KEVIN HUFF!! I REMEMBER YOU!!! SO how you been recently.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know I haven't been forgotten in the spriting community. Genki ^_^ I've been pretty good, just bored as of late. How about you?

Yeah, I've been alright, also do you plan on ripping more sprites?
aw man! thanks!!! I thought I'd never find such a complete list thank you so very much!
(06-03-2009, 08:54 AM)I am Kevin lol Wrote: [ -> ]Kevin Huff here. I've ripped countless sprites in the past, some of which you might have seen or used. I stopped working with sprites for a few years out of boredom, but I decided to rip this sheet to keep me occupied for a while. It's about 900 or so sprites of Pac-Man from Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures. I saw that there are a couple sheets on the site already from the game, but none of Pac-Man himself. This is a full rip.

I CANT OPEN THIS FILE CAN YOU POST ANOTHER ONE!
(11-06-2010, 08:38 PM)masterken Wrote: [ -> ]I CANT OPEN THIS FILE CAN YOU POST ANOTHER ONE!
It's already uploaded. Check up on The Spriters Resource before you request a re-upload. Also, don't necropost, and don't post in all capitals.