The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi All , I'M new user XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All , I'M new user FROM HKG [Image: cute.png]
i'm OLD user

NICE to meet YOU
... I can't see this ending well.
(06-03-2009, 05:16 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]... I can't see this ending well.
I can
In my imagination
I'LL SAVE YOU

hello btw
(06-03-2009, 05:16 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]... I can't see this ending well.
dont worry im not feeling up to it today
Oh, sorry 1up.
I didn't realize you were the only guy hard core enough to start arguments.

Welcome btw.
I think

I won't be a dick this time

Welcome to tSR mr.HKG guy whose name I already forgot. Cute
(06-03-2009, 01:44 PM)AceTrainer♂BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry 1up.

Welcome btw.
because that's totally what im getting at

would you prefer that i had said
Quote:well if it makes you feel any better, i'm not feeling up to it. (secretly though i really want to, i'm just saying this so that this guy has a fighting chance and anyone who wants to prove they can do more than just mindlessly follow every troll on tsr by mindlessly following me and not being a dick for once can do so.)

because i can do that if you want to, it's all just a matter of how good you are at reading in between the lines.
(06-03-2009, 02:04 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2009, 01:44 PM)AceTrainer♂BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry 1up.

Welcome btw.
because that's totally what im getting at

would you prefer that i had said
Quote:well if it makes you feel any better, i'm not feeling up to it. (secretly though i really want to, i'm just saying this so that this guy has a fighting chance and anyone who wants to prove they can do more than just mindlessly follow every troll on tsr by mindlessly following me and not being a dick for once can do so.)

because i can do that if you want to, it's all just a matter of how good you are at reading in between the lines.

I would have preferred if you just said welcome and didn't act like you were letting somebody go without feeling the incredible wrath of 1up.

But w/e dude.
Dude, w/e.
im not acting like that

im just saying
this guy doesnt seem like a huge distinguished gentleman and probably doesnt need to be trolled in his intro topic by the 4 or 5 other people that everyone knows would join in
oh
hi