The VG Resource

Full Version: hello everyone im new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys I am johnny and i like to party i'm a new member and i have like this website for a long time so i wanted to join to make sprites with you guys so how is everyone
alt or distinguished gentleman?

you decide!
(06-02-2009, 08:27 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: [ -> ]alt or distinguished gentleman?

you decide!

whats an alt or distinguished gentleman
its an alternate account

or a plain-old distinguished gentleman
(06-02-2009, 08:36 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]its an alternate account

i asked my brother what and alternate account and plain old distinguished gentleman are and he just started to laugh at me ooops that cannot be good.
hi so anyone wants to talk
how old are you young man

because if you don't know what a distinguished gentleman is you must be about 8-9

or a troll
I call troll.
Even when i was 8 i wasn't that stupid.
(06-02-2009, 08:36 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]its an alternate account

so i asked what those mean and they said an alternate account is like a diffrent account you have like if you have another op\ne thats your alternate. but to let you know. no i dont have one but if you want me to get one i could get one. and as for distinguished gentleman its like a quer right? im just guessing
(06-02-2009, 09:19 PM)AceTrainer♂BigG Wrote: [ -> ]I call troll.

what game are you talking about?
This topic really isn't going anywhere.
someone lock this

this guy is obviously a troll pretending not know internet terms
You're clearly underage. Come back in a few years. Like 2.
Whoa, this guy was born in 1999, he's 9
I... Whoa...
I guess he should come back in 5 years then...

I forget what I was like when I was 9. I can only remember my life in detail from age 10 onwards...