The VG Resource

Full Version: The PlayStation's Mascot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Me and my Bro being thinking what PS's Mascot wasn't it Crash?
Crash Bandicoot became 3rd party after naughty dog stopped bothering to make the games
Jak & Daxter was the PS2's mascot
Some consider Kratos to be sony's mascot, but I think Sack-boy can easily be put up as sony's mascot as of now
(06-01-2009, 07:35 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]Jak & Daxter was the PS2's mascot
is

is the mascot

new jak game coming out for the ps2 soon
Sony's first mascot was Crash Bandicoot, then Jak N Daxter and Sly Cooper. For a while they were considering "Solid Snake" as their mascot. However their mascot now will be "SackBoy". Man what's up with SONY and mascots........
(06-01-2009, 07:41 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]Sony's first mascot was Crash Bandicoot, then Jak N Daxter and Sly Cooper. For a while they were considering "Solid Snake" as their mascot. However their mascot now will be "SackBoy". Man what's up with SONY and mascots........

MGS had games on nintendo too you know
(06-01-2009, 07:44 PM)Gym Leader Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2009, 07:41 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]Sony's first mascot was Crash Bandicoot, then Jak N Daxter and Sly Cooper. For a while they were considering "Solid Snake" as their mascot. However their mascot now will be "SackBoy". Man what's up with SONY and mascots........

MGS had games on nintendo too you know

Yeah but only a couple excluding the early N.E.S. games.
Was Spyro available on other consoles?
i remember seeing that allot way back when.
(06-01-2009, 08:18 PM)AceTrainer♂BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Was Spyro available on other consoles?
i remember seeing that allot way back when.

Yeah he was in other consoles.
Um..
Yes.
I think Ratchet and Clank could Be the Mascot.
Sony doesn't have a mascot.

Well, they didn't. Then they forced Little Big Planet down our throats.
(06-01-2009, 08:26 PM)Heartlessk Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ratchet and Clank could Be the Mascot.

[Image: ps3-little-big-planet-sackboy-costumes-collection-3.jpg]

I still think SackBoy is and should be the mascot.
man having a mascot is sooo 90's...
Weren't the 90's like the best era of gaming?
why even bother with things if youre gonna say the past was better anyway
Pages: 1 2 3