The VG Resource

Full Version: Jacque Woljick [Character Info Sheet]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Jacque Arcadia Woljick

Age: 24 (though he is said to look three years younger.)

Height: 6.3' (Feet)

Weight: 175 lbs

Build: Thin, Slightly Muscled.

Eyes: Neon Blue

Hair: Electric Silver with Burnt Black Tip on his Fox Tail (Hairstyle).
Personality: A polite genius whom genuinely cares for others well-being, he does however not tolerate troglodyte-like behavior from others, and abhors it greatly.

Family (Immediate)

Father: Simon Ballast Woljick, deceased, age 56; died of a mysterious illness with no cure at the time.

Mother: Aliya Mourna Woljick, living, age 53; psychologically compromised and deteriorating slowly.

Older Sister: Anna Ranthor Woljick, living, age 27; Currently working as a teacher at the Magician's University, Jacque's occasional confidant.

Younger Sister: Mary Mourna Woljick, deceased, age 4; Died of the same illness as her father.

(This will be later edited to add more information.)

Blank
(06-01-2009, 11:22 AM)fabulous dude Joe Wrote: [ -> ]................

Blank

What, is some thing the[/align] matter?
Are all of the names from Seventh Sanctum?

I don't see why you thought this was worth posting, anyway. It's not really... doing anything. It's just a fact sheet about a character none of us give a rats ass about. If this were an RP forum or something it'd make sense.
But it isn't
so it doesn't
(06-01-2009, 12:36 PM)Zeemort Wrote: [ -> ]Are all of the names from Seventh Sanctum?

I don't see why you thought this was worth posting, anyway. It's not really... doing anything. It's just a fact sheet about a character none of us give a rats ass about. If this were an RP forum or something it'd make sense.
But it isn't
so it doesn't

Hey, Seventh Sanctum is cool! But the fantasy name genertors are silly.

Also (from a tabletop RPG player's perspective), your character is incredibly generic. "standoffish genius magician". Wow.
Wow, if I were running a game and somebody came up to me with this, I'd probably tell them to go back and try again and actually be creative.

And why the hell is is always magic users, why can't it ever be a ship hand who's just exceptionally good at semaphore and uses the flags as clubs to fight off pirates who attack the ship. Ho shit, I just made a more interesting character in ONE SENTENCE than you did in one whole post.
(06-01-2009, 01:59 PM)Zee Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, if I were running a game and somebody came up to me with this, I'd probably tell them to go back and try again and actually be creative.

And why the hell is is always magic users, why can't it ever be a ship hand who's just exceptionally good at semaphore and uses the flags as clubs to fight off pirates who attack the ship. Ho shit, I just made a more interesting character in ONE SENTENCE than you did in one whole post.
That character actually sounds pretty awesome.
Also dead father/mother.
Boring.
hogwarts university of wizardry
@Zeemort and GrooveMan:
I have not even heard of Seventh Sanctum until now. I also came up with the name on my own. You may believe what you wish, but I am speaking the truth. I hate telling people lies, I won't go into details as to why, it is redundant.

If by Fantasy Name Generator, you mean my usually creative brain, then yes. I came up with the last name before I added his first.

@Zee:
Is the fact you're being rude really so necessary, and here I thought there were rules about that here.

@Dr. Lucho:
Plan on revising the history. You're right, I use the whole "Dead Parent(s)" thing too often, time to try something new.

-@Champion Shawn:
My my, aren't you clever? /sarcasm

EDIT: I have decided to make changes with six rules in mind.
-NO DEAD PARENTS!
-Keep magic user type, but add tangible flaws.
-Give birthplace and university a name.
-Add normalizing factors (Job, Personality, etc.)
-Find an at least/ at best semi-unique personality.
-Find a better first name.

-or alternatively, I'll venture a guess and say one of your motives for coming to "rip" on me is boredom.
Also Neon Blue would probably not be a good color for anyones eyes considering how staring at that color for a while is kinda painful on the eyes. If ever ever got a girlfriend that loved to gaze into his eyes she'd be fucked.
Lets try it this way.

Were I in your shoes...

Name: Jalue N. Worreck
Age: Mid-twenties, though his features belies his experience, often making him appear younger, less evolved and more juvenile.
Height: 5'5" . . . .Weight: 145 lbs
Build: Lithe and with slight definition
Occupation: Whilest taking classes at New Persephone Academy for Alchemists and Arcanists.
Eyes: A glacial blue that glows in the sun, with thin lines of violet flawing the clarity.
Hair: Hair whitened by the flues of eldritch experimentation, though ages ago died red as the tips of his lengthy hair would attests. Normally a natural blonde, with little to defend his intelligence otherwise.
Personality: A curious and quicky study, but often without retaining such knowledge for periods scarcely longer than a score of hours, forcing him to constantly study, with everything seeming new to him. Eccentric and dangerous, he practices his eldritch incantations imprecisely, leading to faults in his spells. Simple summonings and conjurations become potent comedies and sickening disgorging from the nearest swamps. While he retains knowledge in much the same fashion a colander retains water, his attitude is nothing if not refined. A man of virtue, he act's chivalrous and polite, mostly out of fear. How brave can one act when an attempt at a simple fire spell becomes a wicked ticket to self-immolation? So to hide his fear, he acts as though he does not need nor want to fight, having studied etiquette proper manners around all sorts, from nobles to tavern thugs, his retention of such methodic speech becomes his real weapon. Because sometimes the best way to avoid confrontation is to simply know when to shut up.

Family : Entirely unimportant, as you should only be trying to sell one character.
(06-01-2009, 11:11 PM)Zee Wrote: [ -> ]Lets try it this way.

Were I in your shoes...

Name: Jalue N. Worreck
Age: Mid-twenties, though his features belies his experience, often making him appear younger, less evolved and more juvenile.
Height: 5'5" . . . .Weight: 145 lbs
Build: Lithe and with slight definition
Occupation: Whilest taking classes at New Persephone Academy for Alchemists and Arcanists.
Eyes: A glacial blue that glows in the sun, with thin lines of violet flawing the clarity.
Hair: Hair whitened by the flues of eldritch experimentation, though ages ago died red as the tips of his lengthy hair would attests. Normally a natural blonde, with little to defend his intelligence otherwise.
Personality: A curious and quicky study, but often without retaining such knowledge for periods scarcely longer than a score of hours, forcing him to constantly study, with everything seeming new to him. Eccentric and dangerous, he practices his eldritch incantations imprecisely, leading to faults in his spells. Simple summonings and conjurations become potent comedies and sickening disgorging from the nearest swamps. While he retains knowledge in much the same fashion a colander retains water, his attitude is nothing if not refined. A man of virtue, he act's chivalrous and polite, mostly out of fear. How brave can one act when an attempt at a simple fire spell becomes a wicked ticket to self-immolation? So to hide his fear, he acts as though he does not need nor want to fight, having studied etiquette proper manners around all sorts, from nobles to tavern thugs, his retention of such methodic speech becomes his real weapon. Because sometimes the best way to avoid confrontation is to simply know when to shut up.

Family : Entirely unimportant, as you should only be trying to sell one character.

Hmm. Thats pretty nice (very good indeed). However, family helps give characters a history. I am considering what is in my first post as a rough draft.
Even with revisions I still think you'd be hard pressed to find someone here who cares about your personal character that much.