The VG Resource

Full Version: Summer VG Goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With most of us having Summer right now( screw you, Southern Hemisphere), what games or series to you plan to go through? Are they games you never had the chance to play before, or revisit some solid classics, or an endurance test to challenge your devotion to a single series? What are you going for this summer?

Me, I'm going to be a eclectic about it, but I play to replay the entire Zelda series, not really doing it in order though, started with WindWaker last week, will continue from there. Also, if that proves to be too time consuming (I mean, some Zeldas are graphically-enhanced clones of previous ones), I think I'll work my way up from the Top 20 games of all time, maybe not beat them all, but get a good taste of them.
my goal is to not play video games because it's summer and that like, sports/friends/family time not stay in the house and in a dark room a foot away from a tv playing video games time
My goal: beat Majora's Mask one 3 day cycle
I'm gonna download (over Virtual Console) Kirby 64 and play it, despite its low difficulty. Asides from that, I'm going to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl until I either die because of fatigue, or just quit out of boredom.
Play through, and understand, all of Metal Gear Solid. Tongue
Finish the SSE again in Brawl. Other than that, not much else.
mozzy Wrote:my goal is to not play video games because it's summer and that like, sports/friends/family time not stay in the house and in a dark room a foot away from a tv playing video games time
this.
come on guys.

(except metal gear solid 4, oh my god)
i'm going to israel for a month and a half, fuck vidya gams
mozzy Wrote:my goal is to not play video games because it's summer and that like, sports/friends/family time not stay in the house and in a dark room a foot away from a tv playing video games time

Outside? pfff, what a LOSER.

I'm going on holiday this summer, so it's DS-fest. I might R4 one of those Final Fantasy ports, and EXPgrind my way through 8 hours of plane flight time.
I'm going to go to a pokemon event and see if I can get Deoxys/Shayman/Mew/any other event-only pokemon.

Then I'm going to buy a couple of cheap gameboy colors and some non-glitchy copies of pokemon red and blue and try to get the diploma. I didn't get the chance to with my current copies because I screwed them up with missingno., along with my and my stepdad's GBASPs.

so yeah.
David Reinold Wrote:I'm going to go to a pokemon event and see if I can get Deoxys/Shayman/Mew/any other event-only pokemon.

Then I'm going to buy a couple of cheap gameboy colors and some non-glitchy copies of pokemon red and blue and try to get the diploma. I didn't get the chance to with my current copies because I screwed them up with missingno., along with my and my stepdad's GBASPs.

so yeah.

wow
that's like
the largest waste of time ever