The VG Resource

Full Version: Empire posts their top 100 Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.empireonline.com/100greatestgames/

I only have one thing to say:

Holy shit Empire! Take off the fucking nostalgia goggles ASAP.
(06-01-2009, 07:24 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]Holy shit Empire! Take off the fucking nostalgia goggles ASAP.

Hypocrite.

Their list is actually really varied, and more interesting than the "WE LOVE MARIO 64! WE LOVE ZELDA OOT!" That most (if not all) other lists are.
Where the hell is Pokemon r/b?
Majora's Mask?

i'm pretty sure those 2 games should be in at least the top 50.
Super Mario World Number one?

fuuuuuuuuck off.
SMW was good, but well - Yoshi's Island was a lot better.
And where's Bubsy? That was clearly the best game on any system - including the excellent Bubsy 3D!!!
I jumped right to one and stopped reading..

Bubsys not there?
Here I'll summarise current and future posts so we can get this over and done with:
MY OPINION OVERRULES EVERYONE ELSES EVERYONE IS SO VERY VERY WROOOOONG
Don't mention it
Eh Top # Game Lists are pointless anyway. What's "best" is just an opinion.
Koopaul is full of truthliness. I genuinely don't understand why anyone gives a fuck about top lists
(06-01-2009, 07:56 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2009, 07:24 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]Holy shit Empire! Take off the fucking nostalgia goggles ASAP.

Hypocrite.

Their list is actually really varied, and more interesting than the "WE LOVE MARIO 64! WE LOVE ZELDA OOT!" That most (if not all) other lists are.

I don't think (and have ever thought, or stated that I think) either of those should even be in the top 10 games of all time.

Next time think before you post please. Thanks.

(06-01-2009, 09:37 AM)AceTrainer♂BigG Wrote: [ -> ]Where the hell is Pokemon r/b?
Majora's Mask?

i'm pretty sure those 2 games should be in at least the top 50.

Pokemon R/B/G/Y are good, but have been surpassed many times. This list favors "because it was first," rather than actually choosing good games.
world of warcraft, ff7 and smw

:l

ill admit, i love ff7 but 2nd place? the earlier ff games and the cc series can top that shit any day
No Punch-Out!!... O.o
Sure, it's not the best game ever but it could easily be in the top 100 :/
most of these games suck
Quote:MY OPINION OVERRULES EVERYONE ELSES EVERYONE IS SO VERY VERY WROOOOONG
OOT... number 7?
This is an outrage.
Pages: 1 2