The VG Resource

Full Version: La Tale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's not really ripping as much as organization. Y'see, someone else already extracted the graphics from the MMO La Tale, but the end results were kinda all over the place and never got on the site. So I decided to fix up what sheets I could and submit them properly.

I claim no credit whatsoever for this, and neither did the original extractor, so the sheets are all tagless.

Player
[Image: latalebodiesicon.png]

NPCs
[Image: lataleammeicon.png] [Image: latalechokyicon.png] [Image: lataleirisicon.png] [Image: latalekayicon.png][Image: latalerantienicon.png]
[Image: lataleseroicon.png] [Image: lataletomaicon.png] [Image: lataletonioicon.png] [Image: lataleweldinicon.png]

Enemies
[Image: latalefierieicon.png] [Image: latalenueicon.png]

Misc.
[Image: lataleballoonicon.png] [Image: latalebehemothicon.png] [Image: latalecannonicon.png] [Image: lataletrapicon.png]

On a final note, most of them contain transparency that will not respond well to being opened in Paint.
More to come!
All great! Nice work! Big Grin
Not much to see here! I've been busy with graduation and stuff.

NPCs
[Image: lataleabbiicon.png] [Image: latalehanuiicon.png] [Image: latalesinjoicon.png]

Misc.
[Image: latalespringboardicon.png]
Nice nice! Also, remember, school is more important than tSR!
Well yeah, but I'm all out of school now. So now a need a job to prioritize over tSR instead, I guess.

But anyway, here's some more sprites. All NPCs this time.

[Image: latalebadaicon.png] [Image: latalechrisicon.png] [Image: lataledonggunicon.png] [Image: latalejangjinicon.png]
[Image: latalekadifficon.png] [Image: latalekiaraicon.png] [Image: latalemirinicon.png] [Image: latalemuwenzoeicon.png]
[Image: latalenamgunicon.png] [Image: latalenanicon.png] [Image: latalerashidicon.png] [Image: lataleseogunicon.png]
All up, all nice sheets! Big Grin
Actually, I think you missed Jangjin.
He's now saved and ready.
Thanks!

And now, more NPCs. There are lots.

NPCs
[Image: lataleaishaicon.png] [Image: latalehejongicon.png] [Image: lataleherneicon.png] [Image: lataleignateicon.png]
[Image: lataleimhotepicon.png] [Image: latalekaririnicon.png] [Image: latalerohanicon.png] [Image: lataleverunicon.png]

Misc.
[Image: latalebagsicon.png] [Image: latalediggingicon.png]
More NPCs!

[Image: lataledalaeicon.png] [Image: latalegenariicon.png] [Image: latalelemyicon.png] [Image: latalenanaicon.png] [Image: latalenengicion.png]
[Image: lataleringicon.png] [Image: latalesukicons.png] [Image: lataletomaricon.png] [Image: latalevalticon.png] [Image: lataleziniconx.png]

But they're mostly maids and arena chicks who share the same bodies.
It's strange. The painted render and the sprites share the same clothing, but they always end up looking different, some more than others.

The age of Abbi's sprite is nothing like the age implied in the artwork. :V