The VG Resource

Full Version: My Twilight Princess Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seeing as Twilight Princess didn't have any sprites, a lot of comic-makers have probably been a little bit disappointed lately. These sprites should hopefully give them a little start. My Ganondorf has 2 good animations, and the rest are just comic-y poses, and Zelda has some cool custom magic effects. Nothing here is ripped, edited or stolen from any other sprites. Yup! That's about it. I hope I get a lot of posts. A few things that I thought turned out well are Zelda's Sword, Ganondorf's 'Gargoyle' pose, and Link's faceplant! If you see anything you like, go ahead and mention it!

[Image: TwilightPrincess-Ganondorf.png]

[Image: GanonWalk_7801_7856.gif]

[Image: TwilightPrincess-Zelda.png]

[Image: TwilightPrincess-Link.png]

[Image: OcarinaofTime-Epona.png]
[Image: Eponarun_8242_8302.gif]

[Image: parapreview5.png]
Holy shit this is amazing. :o
Hey, Goldstud's back. I remember when you tried helping with the Smash Bros. Project awhile back with Ganon of course. Good stuff.
I've always loved your stuff. My one crit would be that Ganondorf is too dark. Otherwise, amazing work.
Haha! This is what we need!
Goddamn that Epona is amazing
wow, that's some great stuff right there, especially Epona's running animation.

That sword-slash effect screams 'Kirby', though...
I think you need to change your upload settings. I think Photobucket resized your Epona upload for being too wide.

And the animation is awesome.
The Epona is resized, but these are fucking beautiful, great job. =D

So accepted.
Agreed - just reupload Epona!
The others are as fantastic as usual!
Would you please make more animated ganondorf sprites..??
Tonberry2k- thanks, and yeah, he's a dark dude! I hoped all the gold lining on his armor and the white wound would give him enough contrast to show up, but I wasn't sure what to do about his dark face. Maybe a change in palette will bring out his angry features?
Koopaul- Haha! need for what?
Hylian Fox- you're right. Very very right. Link's arm and body actually rotate like Kirby's do, also. It has the same number of frames and everything. I wasn't sure whether or not to put it on there, but I thought hey, why not. I should give him his own TP style slash.
xDonthave1xx- oh sorry about the resizing (uggh photobucket), I will re-upload...
[Image: OcarinaofTime-Epona-1.png]
Hah I just realized I put TP Link on there, instead of OoT Link. Oh well, TP Link looks cooler!
Groove + Dazz- Thank you very much. Do you need me to make icons for the sheets before they go up?
Tom Nook- what did you have in mind?
Doing so would be much appreciated, although I believe Dazz tends to do so if the submitters forget. =)
Woah, I just checked the main page and he beat me to it! At least with Link and Ganondorf. I'll see what I can do about Epona. Oh, and if it's not too much trouble, I think the Ganondorf sheet in particular would fit just as well under the Smash Bros. Section, because I actually used Brawl pictures to make him. I think that might put him where a lot of people will look for him.
I think a slight recolor on Ganondorf's skin would make him pretty much perfect.
Pages: 1 2