The VG Resource

Full Version: For my fangame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really need some sprites for these bosses appearing in my still being storyboarded fane game (and yes, they're custom!):

-Chernobog (style: Castlevania: Dracula X)
-Magic Mirror
-Madame Leota (Haunted Mansion)
-Horned King
-Maleficent (Dragon)
-Maleficent
-TROGDOR THE BURNiNATOR
-The Phantom (Phantom Manor)
-Barbossa
-Constance (New Bride in Haunted Mansion)
-Melanie Ravenswood (Bride in Phantom Manor)
-Attic Bride
-The Lonesome Ghosts
-The Hitch-hiking Ghosts
if you have no proof that you're even going to help a little bit with this

fuck off
(05-31-2009, 11:27 AM)Fuck Im Terrible Wrote: [ -> ]if you have no proof that you're even going to help a little bit with this

fuck off
T_T
Hell no to the fuck.
[attachment=2418]
wait so
is that the style you're using or what
because judging from your avatar you're completely incapable of doing that, or anything around that skill level and you're just relying on us to do your entire game project for you, so you can swoop in at the last second and claim you were the 'boss' of the whole thing and deserve the most credit

how was that am i in the ballpark
Actually no.

I am working on the levels. The final one having some snippets from the NES Castlevania titles and a remake of 25m from Donkey Kong. There's also an SMW-esque version of 1-1 from SMB that serves as Mario's Credits.
screens please
I can do a mock up since I don't have the program to make it.
then um
how are you gonna make a game
with no program

also no mockups
We'll I need the right engines, since this will use a Mario engine, a Sonic Engine, and a Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Engine.
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
So basically you don't intend to pitch in.
At all.

Ok.
ALRIGHT GUYS!

WHO'S READY TO MAKE THIS GAME?
It's not locked? Really? Well than.

Lets just say I haven't laughed this much in days.
(06-03-2009, 04:05 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: [ -> ]wait so
is that the style you're using or what
because judging from your avatar you're completely incapable of doing that, or anything around that skill level and you're just relying on us to do your entire game project for you, so you can swoop in at the last second and claim you were the 'boss' of the whole thing and deserve the most credit

how was that am i in the ballpark
called this shit

twice

before anyone else
fuck year
(06-04-2009, 08:25 PM)Tailikku Wrote: [ -> ]We'll I need the right engines, since this will use a Mario engine, a Sonic Engine, and a Castlevania: Rondo of Blood Engine.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
haha
Pages: 1 2