The VG Resource

Full Version: Looney Tunes Game Sprites/Background Rips Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some sprite requests that I'd like to see. And since this forum takes requests, here is a list of sprites from games that I'd like to see in "The Spriter's Resource"

Can you guys make sprites sheets and background rips/tile sets from the following games as seen below:

Looney Tunes Games:

Road Runner's Death Valley (SNES)
Desert Demolition: Starring Wile E. Coyote (Canis-Ravenous) & the Road-Runner (Speedicus-Birdicus) (Sega Genesis)
Bugs Bunny in: "Rabbit Rampage" (SNES)
Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES)
Daffy Duck/Duck Dodgers in: The Marvin Missions (SNES)
Speedy Gonzales in: "Los Gatos Banditos" (SNES)
Wile E. Coyote's Revenge (SNES)
Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor (Nintendo DS)
Duck Amuck (Nintendo DS)
"Taz: Wanted" Textures and stuff
Sheep Raider/Sheep, Dog, 'n' Wolf: Starring Ralph E. Wolf and Sam Sheepdog (PlayStation)
Speedy Gonzales: Cheese Cat-astrophe (Sega Genesis)
Bugs Bunny in: Double Trouble (Sega Genesis)
Wile E.'s Rocket Ride (PC Flash Game)
Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote (Sega Master System)
Sylvester and Tweety in "Cagey Capers" (Sega Genesis)
Road Runner (Arcade Version)
Looney Tunes Collector: Alert! (Game Boy Color)
Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge (Game Boy Color)
Looney Tunes Racing (PlayStation and Game Boy Color)
Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters (PlayStation)
Looney Tunes: Space Race (PlayStation, Sega Dreamcast)
Loons: The Fight for Fame (Xbox)
Taz-Mania (SNES)
Looney Tunes Double Pack (GBA)
Speedy's Pyramid Rescue (PC Flash Game)
Wile E. Coyote "Debris Derby" (PC Flash Game)
Coyote Roll (PC Flash Game)
Bugs Bunny & Lola Bunny: Operation Carrot Patch (Game Boy Color)

And Th-Th-Th-That's all that I can come up with, folks! What do you think? Can you guys get the sprites/backgrounds/textures from these games?

By the way, here's a lil' trivia: Do you know why I'm called "LooneyTunerIan" Because I'm a Big Fan of Looney Tunes.
Overture, sorry inside joke at another place. Anyway let me have a looksy:

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Road Runner's Death Valley (SNES)
Bugs Bunny in: "Rabbit Rampage" (SNES)
Daffy Duck/Duck Dodgers in: The Marvin Missions (SNES)
Speedy Gonzales in: "Los Gatos Banditos" (SNES)
Wile E. Coyote's Revenge (SNES)
Taz-Mania (SNES)

I have a look at the ROMs in some point but knowing my ratio of SNES games being lower than any other system that I ripped, it depends. Plus some of these games have been ripped elsewhere. Also does Wile E. Coyote's Revenge actually exist?

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Desert Demolition: Starring Wile E. Coyote (Canis-Ravenous) & the Road-Runner (Speedicus-Birdicus) (Sega Genesis)

I looked at this game before and tried to rip it. Most of Wile E. Coyote's sprites are compressed and Road Runner's are stored funny.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday (SNES)

A large portion of the game is ripped by Smithy on the site. I don't know whether he will do anymore.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor (Nintendo DS)

Aka Cartoon Concerto, I haven't looked yet but knowing the game there are textures and I'm not a texture ripper, sorry.
LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Duck Amuck (Nintendo DS)

I ripped as much as I know of (all of the Character Painter and a few BMPs of Daffy). Apparently half the game are movies so it is hard to tell.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:"Taz: Wanted" Textures and stuff

Does that game work on emulators or am I thinking of Taz Express?

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Speedy Gonzales: Cheese Cat-astrophe (Sega Genesis)

I looked into the ROM recently and it seems doable, plus since the sprites look good I give it a shot as well as the Master System version (last game from Sega Europe, not last European SMS game though). No guarantees though.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Bugs Bunny in: Double Trouble (Sega Genesis)

I've been trying to rip this game for years but got stuck. The ROM is stored so strangely that I don't know how to assemble the sprites and tried capturing but some sprites don't have the correct palette such as the Continue screen. I see if I can rip the Game Gear version.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Wile E.'s Rocket Ride (PC Flash Game)

I don't think that game is viewable in the UK. Probably wrong though.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote (Sega Master System)

Since I'm pretty much Mr. Master System here, that game sounds like the most likely out of that list (if it is stored the same way as the SMS version of Daffy Duck in Hollywood which I'm hoping, if it's the same developers then it should be a snap). No guarantees though.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Sylvester and Tweety in "Cagey Capers" (Sega Genesis)

Depends if it is compressed or not. if not, then I may rip it but the sprites aren't exactly good looking. Also there is an unreleased SMS version that doesn't seem to be dumped...

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Road Runner (Arcade Version)

I actaully ripped this game, as far as I know, there's just a few items, text and the backgrounds left.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Looney Tunes Collector: Alert! (Game Boy Color)

Ripped a large portion of characters here as Martian Alert!: http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...index.html I don't know whether I do anymore..

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Looney Tunes Collector: Martian Revenge (Game Boy Color)

This does seem doable considering it is the same engine and mostly the same sprites as Martian Alert! but whether I do it is another thing.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Looney Tunes: Space Race (PlayStation, Sega Dreamcast)

Sadly not a texture ripper sorry, awesome game though. If I did texture rip, I would choose that and Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Sheep Raider/Sheep, Dog, 'n' Wolf: Starring Ralph E. Wolf and Sam Sheepdog (PlayStation)
Looney Tunes Racing (PlayStation and Game Boy Color)
Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters (PlayStation)
Loons: The Fight for Fame (Xbox)

Not a texture ripper, sorry. (or in the case of the GBC game, unaware of it)

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Looney Tunes Double Pack (GBA)

I didn't know this existed until now. Hmmmm maybe, may not be.

LooneyTunerIan Wrote:Bugs Bunny & Lola Bunny: Operation Carrot Patch (Game Boy Color)

Was ripping this game but the assembly isn't exactly easy to do so I just left it.

It's a good thing that you didn't request Daffy Duck in Hollywood since that game is cursed, good game but sadly cursed.
I can try to rip some stuff.
Wile E. Coyote's Revenge is in fact an SNES game. I found a video at You Tube that proves it does exist. Click here.
*BUMP*

Well, it's been a while, but someone's finally listened to my requests.

So far these are the games that are being ripped:

Bugs Bunny in: "Rabbit Rampage" (SNES) is being ripped by LDEJRuff
Road Runner's Death Valley Rally are being ripped by Radman

So far, I'm happy. Smile Now if they can rip the entire haul of sprites and backgrounds from those games, I'll really be happy. Smile