The VG Resource

Full Version: The Conduit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It is like halo for the Wii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl8acX8fYnk

It is customizable in every possible way.

(It would be sega's halo for thier console if it wasnt for Bernie Stoller)

I prefer the Classic controller on this. What do you think, is sega gooing to be awesome at yet another game?
Stop saying SEGA. This game is by High Voltage. If SEGA made this it would be fucking shit.
(05-29-2009, 12:12 AM)clap12 Wrote: [ -> ]It is like halo for the Wii.

No. Shut up.

Just because it is a FPS does not make it Halo.

I've been watching this game for a while, looks awesome, I've been waiting for an awesome FPS for a while. Already PRe Ordered and getting it on release.
(05-29-2009, 06:43 AM)Level 1 Rattata (Rags) Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2009, 12:12 AM)clap12 Wrote: [ -> ]It is like halo for the Wii.

No. Shut up.

Just because it is a FPS does not make it Halo.

I've been watching this game for a while, looks awesome, I've been waiting for an awesome FPS for a while. Already PRe Ordered and getting it on release.

The fact the the story includes aliens(again) and how the gameplay is similar which is why i made the comparason to Halo.

And also, people wanted xbox for halo, well some of them. People wanted xbox 360 for halo. The Conduit is my number one reason to get the wii.
It is actually more personal than factual factual.

Its like saying OMGZ EVERYTHING IS LIKE DOOM FOR CONSOLZ .
It looks good. I'm gonna buy it. Shooters have never really been my thing but this game looks pretty well made.
Looks a standard FPS given lots of attention because it's on a console where most FPS games suck.

-Pass
(05-29-2009, 01:01 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]Stop saying SEGA. This game is by High Voltage. If SEGA made this it would be fucking shit.

so I guess Bayonetta is made of fucking shit then
or Rent-a-Hero
Bayonetta is by Platinum games. OWNED!!!!!!!!!!
(05-29-2009, 06:17 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a standard FPS given lots of attention because it's on a console where most FPS games suck.

-Pass
(05-29-2009, 06:17 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a standard FPS given lots of attention because it's on a console where most FPS games suck.

-Pass

It's obviously unique for several reasons, other than it being on Wii. The 100% customizable controls and HUD, for one.
Didn't Perfect Dark do that already?
(05-29-2009, 07:30 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-29-2009, 01:01 AM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]Stop saying SEGA. This game is by High Voltage. If SEGA made this it would be fucking shit.

so I guess Bayonetta is made of fucking shit then
or Rent-a-Hero

(05-29-2009, 07:56 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Bayonetta is by Platinum games. OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't know what Rent-a-Hero stands for, do you?
Ah but whatever, SEGA is shitty nowadays, I agree. Back at the Sega Genesis or even the Dreamcast they did such fabulous very underground and indie-like games that didn't sell much but holy balls were fucking awesome and crazy.
Like SEGAGAGA.
(05-29-2009, 08:45 PM)Badassbill Wrote: [ -> ]It's obviously unique for several reasons, other than it being on Wii. The 100% customizable controls and HUD, for one.
every FPS so far allows to customize controls. and since Quake you can customize your HUD.
(05-30-2009, 12:05 AM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: [ -> ]every FPS so far allows to customize controls. and since Quake you can customize your HUD.

So in every FPS you can swing the pad in whatever way you want, tell the system to record it and use that movement to throw a grenade?

Lol no.

In quake can I drag and drop my ammo in the dead center of the screen?

Lol no.

Stop downplaying a game you know nothing about.
thats just a different level of customization. it still has been present in so many fps' to date
Pages: 1 2 3 4