The VG Resource

Full Version: I could really use some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am editing the Pokemon Platinum rom, well, some of it's sprites. Anyway, I am trying to replace a Pokemon with a Solid Snake sprite Big Grin, but I can't find one on here that is the right size, or a back view. So what I am asking, is it possible that anyone can make a Solid Snake, the right size, and with a back view, please.

Anyway thanks.

Added the Pokemon sprites, so you know the size.
(05-27-2009, 11:31 PM)Aidan205 Wrote: [ -> ]I am editing the Pokemon Platinum rom, well, some of it's sprites. Anyway, I am trying to replace a Pokemon with a Solid Snake sprite Big Grin, but I can't find one on here that is the right size, or a back view. So what I am asking, is it possible that anyone can make a Solid Snake, the right size, and with a back view, please.

Anyway thanks.

Added the Pokemon sprites, so you know the size.

Metal Gear and Pokemon don't really go well together but I'll try to make one for you but It'd be too hard...but hey I'll give it a shotWink
Which Solid Snake? MG, MG2, MGS, MGS2, MGS4, Brawl...?
I realise it's an odd mix, but I am big fan of MG. I'm looking for a MGS1 - MGS2 Snake. Thanks.
(05-30-2009, 06:55 AM)Aidan205 Wrote: [ -> ]I realise it's an odd mix, but I am big fan of MG. I'm looking for a MGS1 - MGS2 Snake. Thanks.

Here is part of Snake that I'm making you like I promised...

[Image: snakuh.png]

however still working on it. I might make him throw grenades and use his bazooka launcher and stuff. Also it still has some errors so if anyone can help me and point out my mistakes I would gladly appreciate it.
I like it, very Big Boss. I'm liking your ideas, thanks a lot.