The VG Resource

Full Version: Nintendo Crisis RPG (My first spriting project)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aaaaalrighty then... I'm here to start off with my first spriting project... I only have 1 sprite complete right now but I'll show it to ya anyways (Not a whole sheet... just a sprite...) Anyways here's what I wanna do...

I wanted to make an RPG using nintendo characters... pretty much ny nintendo character you can think of... (Unless he's REALLY unknown) The characters will be used in battles as little figurines resembeling whoever it represents... the figurines will look like this:
[Image: LinkRPGsprite.png]

I made this using a base like this:
[Image: MarioRPGsprite.png]

(The images didn't come out very well compaired to when I made them so you can't see the detail very well... but I added some shading and stuff like that... they will also be bigger in-game)

The game will use full motion sprites in-combat and other times like that... the over world will use a character I will make... he will walk and move... I'm only making the easy things first tho... so I guess that about explaines it.

I'll update this later cause I gotta get off the computer now... so stay tuned!
Ok then. Just have a list of the characters you intend to make, and this thread'll be a legitimate one.
Is this the sort of thing you are looking for? I made Mario, Kirby, Ness, and Earthbound's 'Starman'.