The VG Resource

Full Version: Probably the most sprited dude on TsR (ever)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: maryo.png]
First time in a long time I'm happy enough with something I made to post it.
Go ahead and CC guys.
I've always loved your style, but this time...

It is just MORE awesome than usual. I can't pick out anything particularly wrong with it, so I'll just leave it at that.
Haha, means a lot coming from you. Your avatar still gives me the chills.

Look, I updated guys:
[Image: maryo.png]
Not really sure if moving his shoulder down was a good idea, but which one's better, 1 or 2?
Donkey Kong's head is the hardest thing to get right.
I would say 1, as the neck on 2 bothers me.
Ah, I see what you mean, his chin looks like a neck.
So should I still stick with 1, since it makes him look fatter?
Yeah, 1 looks better. I really like it though! :]

(also sorry about bein' a hardass in that thread the other day. I was in a bad mood :/)
that glove... could use a bit more contrast on its lineart...
I like the Mario, though I think his shoes look a little on the small side compared to the rest of his body. DK's looking to be very nice too.
Your lightsource is incredibly confused. Hat and glove are coming from the right, but body is coming from the... left? what
The hands are kinda big.
When I saw the title, I honestly thought it would be Sonic. But I'm glad it's not.

Nice Mario.
(05-26-2009, 08:22 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw the title, I honestly thought it would be Sonic.
no, that would be sheezyart
Woohoo, topic's pickin up.
Thanks people, I'll get to work on those tonight.
[Image: mariyo.png]
1 is original, 2 is edited lightsource.

Also a Donkey Kong.
I don't like DK's hands and feet, they seem too flat ont he bottom. That might just be the style, though. Also, his nose looks weird. Try bringing the nostrils closer together. One more suggestion would be to not mirror his arms. Based on Mario, the lightsource seems to be coming from the top-right. DK loks as though his lightsource is coming from directly above him.
Pages: 1 2