The VG Resource

Full Version: 'Iron Mike" Tyson here, fresh outta jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so now that I can't box I'm thinking of getting into sprinting. I don't know squat about sprinting so I'm here hoping I could learn a thing or two about it. Now, if you don't want to get knocked out you will tell me where I can find some tutorials that will help me out. I also know Billy Mays, so don't mess with me.
worst alt ever
(05-25-2009, 03:32 PM)Zeemort Wrote: [ -> ]worst alt ever
tutorial plx
Wait, why is your avatar Balrog?
lol alt.

Seriously though go post on your normal account.
Are you sure it just wasn't a troll?
I checked the IP address.

The other account is AtomicBlue. He can post on his normal account without issue I'm sure of.
Wow....He doesn't sound that smart or just didn't read the rules.....
(05-25-2009, 03:48 PM)PKMN TRAINER BROWN Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, why is your avatar Balrog?

balrogs japanese name is m. bison.

it should be obvious from there.
God, reason I made a new account is because I didin't know I had this account, I registered it about a year ago, maybe even more I don't remember, I'd appreciate it if you lift the ban on Tyson and delete this one or something.
(05-25-2009, 06:28 PM)AtomicBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I registered it about a year ago,

(05-25-2009, 06:28 PM)AtomicBlues Profile Wrote: [ -> ]Joined: 02-15-2009
trying to be funny by trying to parody somebody else was not a very good way to start you know
specially when you note that I mentioned try and not "being".

also lol registered in february of this year
uh no. trust me we're saving you (further) embarrassment by blocking the other account.
We are not gonna lift the ban off your other account but if you want to change your username you can by yourself in your Userpanel.