The VG Resource

Full Version: BrawlLuvr's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HELLO, HOLA, AND WELCOME TO MY SUBMISSIONS!!!!

If I have time to I do requests...Wink
Here's my first one:
Well...
it's a single sprite AND a recolor. What are we supposed to do with it?
Okay... first off this should be in Sprite Discussion since it appears to be a custom sprite with. Second, how is the Sonic Unleashed picture at all relevant? Third, that Bowser sprite has way too much dithering.
(05-23-2009, 10:52 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay... first off this should be in Sprite Discussion since it appears to be a custom sprite with. Second, how is the Sonic Unleashed picture at all relevant? Third, that Bowser sprite has way too much dithering.

I used the Sonic Unleashed pic as intro...
(05-23-2009, 10:49 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Well...
it's a single sprite AND a recolor. What are we supposed to do with it?

I probably will turn it into a spritesheet...
o_O I apologize but I'm not too impressed. There isn't enough of anything shown here to give a decent amount of criticism.
That, and I don't practice that style often so I know I can't say much but, there's way too much dithering.

What I suggest is looking up at the stickies, there's a sprite FAQ, Dex has linked to many great examples of dithering, and a testimonial with some helpful tips if you don't mind reading up on them.
(05-25-2009, 09:02 AM)GearThepat Wrote: [ -> ]o_O I apologize but I'm not too impressed. There isn't enough of anything shown here to give a decent amount of criticism.
That, and I don't practice that style often so I know I can't say much but, there's way too much dithering.

What I suggest is looking up at the stickies, there's a sprite FAQ, Dex has linked to many great examples of dithering, and a testimonial with some helpful tips if you don't mind reading up on them.

T_TAngry INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL MY ART WITH WORDS, MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER!!!!

I have a Windows XP Pc with the brain of a crocodile and I am only able to use its painting program!!
Just because you're using Paint doesn't mean the sprite will automatically end up 'not as good' somehow. That's one of the most common excuses for new spriters ignoring advice.
i wish my computer had a crocodile brain
(05-25-2009, 09:02 AM)GearThepat Wrote: [ -> ]there's way too much dithering.

I did make a suggestion, I even used the word suggest
hi razzor.

and i bet you haven't even tried to wonder if there are free alternatives to MSPaint.
I use paint. What's wrong with that? and i have xp on my destop computer. don't dis the programs if u don't know how to use it. however not to sound too bitchy i suggest looking at other styles and what other people have done that might help and give you a few ideas and create something new.
(05-25-2009, 05:50 PM)BrawlLuvr Wrote: [ -> ]Angry INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL MY ART WITH WORDS, MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER!!!!

I have a Windows XP Pc with the brain of a crocodile and I am only able to use its painting program!!
almost entirely certain this is a troll
(05-27-2009, 06:14 PM)Fuck Im Great Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2009, 05:50 PM)BrawlLuvr Wrote: [ -> ]Angry INSTEAD OF TRYING TO KILL MY ART WITH WORDS, MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER!!!!

exactly my thoughts

T_T What do u mean "troll"??...
(05-25-2009, 06:01 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]i wish my computer had a crocodile brain

Unless you're being sarcastic, no you don't...
(05-27-2009, 06:08 PM)DannyRobson the IceFox Wrote: [ -> ]I use paint. What's wrong with that? and i have xp on my destop computer. don't dis the programs if u don't know how to use it. however not to sound too bitchy i suggest looking at other styles and what other people have done that might help and give you a few ideas and create something new.

Smile I thank u for suggestion, I see what you're saying...ShyI don't handle critics that well...sorry.
(05-25-2009, 05:59 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Just because you're using Paint doesn't mean the sprite will automatically end up 'not as good' somehow. That's one of the most common excuses for new spriters ignoring advice.

I'm not saying I won't take the advice, because I will take all suggestions, but I'm under parental rules: "Ask first, before you download..."
(05-28-2009, 04:51 PM)BrawlLuvr Wrote: [ -> ]

T_T What do u mean "troll"??...

Quit pretending like you don't know

ether way at this point I see no reason why this should even be open
Pages: 1 2 3