The VG Resource

Full Version: [generic introduction thread]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[generic greeti-K I'll stop this now.

I go by many names online; "NaN", "Not a Number", "/0", "Neo 2.3 Hylan" (or just "Neo" or "Hylan"). Either one'll do, chances are I'll recognise who you'll be talking about when either name is said. Wink

The sprites I use are mostly Sonic Advance-style; I seldom use Genesis style, as for other styles I'm in the dark. Very Sad

Also, I don't know if there're other board skins here, but if not, I can gladly change my sig image to a black version, as I cannot see it on the Default Skin. Tongue

That said, may I pointed in the direction of the "Request" section? >>;

[generic post closure]
Neo 2.3 Hylan Wrote:That said, may I pointed in the direction of the "Request" section?

That's simply not happening.
Hey, Neo.

I wouldn't suguest staying here for very long, because, you know people in the spriteing community. They hate Sonic character edits. Of coarse, if that's not all that you are capible of (I have seen you several times on Sonic Vegemite, but I haven't seen you sprite.) then it's alright to stay. Stick to Sonic Vegemite if this forum isn't working for you. But do enjoy your stay if you can. Just read the rules.

Oh, and if you would have joined Pixeltendo, you would have had your ass handed to you. At least here, people are nicer so you might fit in if you don't act stupid and follow the rules.

Edit: Oh, and before you ask, I am The Bastard Son of Satan. AKA Fironic. And the reason I don't go to Sonic Vegemite anymore is because Fiery's my ass and Cheesy's my balls. In other words, I am sick of putting up with those guys.
Hah, good luck.

Sup.