The VG Resource

Full Version: a hot girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: electrictapeworm.gif]
I have no idea how this came about.
[Image: Valkiln.gif]
One of the Valkiln, the fire-elemental race of a magic land. A male example might come later.
First one is pretty bad compared to what you normally make. ;w;

Second one is nice, more your style, which I like.
bump :|
first one 0wns fuck you dex. it seems really restricted though, like you could have gone more into it with fun and design.

second is nice too. : )
That's just my opinion- either way it's a very interesting design and fairly creative. Keep it up.
Quote:it seems really restricted though, like you could have gone more into it with fun and design
Like how?
Also, I'm gonna have to agree with Dex, it's far from my usual quality. Maybe I'll fix it up later.
He didn't mean to flame you, man. He just meant that "fuck you" in a joking way. What is up with you recently, seriously. :/

I liked the first one better too, if only because it looks fun.

On the second one, I don't like how the legs are basically gold slabs slapped on her thighs. And her right leg is broken.
(05-23-2009, 10:11 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't mean to flame you, man. He just meant that "fuck you" in a joking way. What is up with you recently, seriously. :/

Not sure where you're coming from. Mind elaborating?
Quote:Opinions. I think it's jagged and could be shaded better. You don't have to, nor do you have to flame me. Thanks.
You're being kind of a hardass/serious internet business kind of guy here bro not cool

I like the first one more, shading could be a bit more interesting but it's fine as is. The second isn't really bad, but it just doesn't appeal to me. The palette is kind of boring and could use a bit more shift, and the boobs feel really formless to me, more like they were drawn on then anything else.

i mean technically they were, but, you know.
(05-23-2009, 04:33 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]That's just my opinion- either way it's a very interesting design and fairly creative. Keep it up.

Oh, well you'll have to excuse me, Giz. I was in a sour mood when I posted that. :/

Above is my edited reply, to how I feel now. We cool, guys?
[Image: ninjagirl.gif]
the thing that is quite add is that the 1st leg super big but the 2nd super small I understand what you did it but make the 1st a lil smaller or the 2nd a lil bigger.
Nice job though
(05-22-2009, 09:45 PM)Domobot Wrote: [ -> ][Image: electrictapeworm.gif]
I have no idea how this came about.
i fucking love this so much
first one needs more development, thats all.
[Image: valkiln2.png]
Pages: 1 2