The VG Resource

Full Version: Boredom consumes me~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made this topic for sprites that I make randomly when I'm bored or whenever I want to test something like shading style, effects, and ect.
And to start off this lovely topic of boredomness...

Here's Mallow!
[Image: mallow.png]
And I swear, if this starts a M&L3 SMRPG fad I will rape everyone's mother here.

Big Grin

NOTE: Not all sprites that I make in my time will be M&L, just this one.
omg

its beautiful ; 3;
Everything about it is good!

And will you be getting back to Smithy again or are you just taking a break from that.
Thanks you guys!

And as for Smithy, I'm just taking a brake from him for a little while. Spriting the same dude alot gets boring after a while...at least to me.
OH GOd this makes me want to make M&L 3 SMRPG Starting with Geno!
AWesome job your a pro at this style
Your mother must want to be raped then. Big Grin lol

And thanks, I try to produce decent sprites. I need to show more outside of this style though.
Hahaha, I'm sure they'd be great. Love what you're doing here.
This is a type of spriting style I don't normally do. Just testing different shading techniques with details.
[Image: doodle2g.png]
Who doesn't love skulls wearing beanies?
The skull is very nicely dont the beany is ehhh
*cough make geno cough*
No. Smile

jk. Anyway thanks for commenting on the skull. Personally I like how it came out but as for the beanie...I agree, it's not all that good.
omgstarspritingsomethingotherthanm&l?!

My only gripe with the skull is the shading of the jaw. It looks too flat and lacks the depth that the cranium does.
shushkeiorillbangyoursister! Big Grin

The jaw is kinda hard to add alot of depth to. No part of it like goes in or does any other crazy detail stuff like the cranium but I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
Wait how'd you know that I have a sister?

STALKER.
I am honestly getting sick of M&L 3, its a good style but it gets boring after a while. The colors and brightness....ugggghhhh...... I'm emo...... *sigh*

The skeleton makes me happy *I really am emo*
that skull could use some more volume, specially on the back of the neck. the beani literally ate most of it.
Pages: 1 2