The VG Resource

Full Version: Superliger's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on a huge project for a while and I wanted to share it with everyone. My game of choice is zoids legacy for the GBA. I'm ripping the zoids in the colors that the models are based on and by the cartoon shows along with the ones from the game.

Zoids
[Image: ZoidIcon.png][Image: ZoidIcon3.png][Image: ZoidIcon4.png][Image: ZoidsIcon9.png][Image: ZoidsIcon10.png][Image: ZoidsIcon11.png][Image: ZoidsIcon12.png]
[Image: ZoidsIcon14.png][Image: ZoidsIcon13.png][Image: ZoidsIcon15.png][Image: deathstingericon.png][Image: demonsheadicon.png][Image: hammerheadicon.png][Image: jagdstinger.png] [Image: redlericon.png]
Weapons
[Image: ZoidIcon5.png][Image: ZoidIcon6.png][Image: ZoidIcon7.png]
Text and Menus
[Image: ZoidIcon8.png]

Credit goes to Coffee Alloys and redblueyellow for the Icons.

Things coming up soon:

Enjoy.

The zoid icon in my signature has been updated to go to this topic instead of the old one.
ALL sheets have been updated!!! Can you please update the ones already on the site??? I hope you like the new improvements.
Which ones are updated?
All of them are.
Sorry for the slight lack of updates but I've been busy this week so hopefully I can get something good up next week. Plus I've been getting hit by storms and tornado warnings.

Also is the updated sheets in the que?

Could someone make some icons for the lastest sheets for me please?
I just want to keep everybody updated but I'm working on some cool sheets and I should have them up soon.

Can anybody tell me if the all of the sheets are in the que since I have updated them?

If anybody has some extra time of there hands could make some icons for the last five sheets for me please?
Great job on the rips, and here's the icons for the last five sheets:

[Image: deathstingericon.png][Image: demonsheadicon.png][Image: hammerheadicon.png][Image: jagdstinger.png][Image: redlericon.png]
Thanks a ton for the comments and icons RBY!!! The icons look great!! I added them to the top and I also gave you credit up at the top along side Coffee Alloys.
Sorry for the lack of updates. I kinda took a spriting break and slowing getting back into things. Anyway could someone please update the sheets that are already up and add the last ones to the site?
I'll take care of those sheets when I update tSR in a few days. Don't worry.
Thanks RTB!!! Names for one of the sheets http://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Wardick I changed the file name of the sheet to Warshark instead of wardick. Either way both names are correct tho.

I have also updated my signature so it matches this update.
I was going thru the sheets and I noticed that I left some mistakes on some of the sheets. I fixed weapons sheets 1 and 2 and the republic and imperial sheets. I would also like to thank RTB once again for updating all the older sheets and adding in the new ones and for making the icons for me.

I would also like to wish everybody happy holiday wishes.
Ooops, you exceeded your bandwidth with Photobucket, I can't see them :/
I hope RTB saved them all before it
(12-22-2009, 01:19 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops, you exceeded your bandwidth with Photobucket, I can't see them :/
I hope RTB saved them all before it
Yeah, I did. The updated sheets are on the site now.
Pages: 1 2