The VG Resource

Full Version: C+C Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mushrooms. Only lineart for now [Image: wipshrooms.png]
edit: [Image: custommushrooms.png]
edit edit: [Image: custommushrooms.png]
Bump-date [Image: custommushrooms.png]
shading is off fix it make shading more rounded and the head looks like a octagon which is a bad thing round it. You can make better sprites than this challenge yourself a bit these stuff are simple.
[Image: custommushrooms.png]
The thickness of the border and eyes aren't consistent.
[Image: custommushrooms.png] If are referring to the small gray pixels I use to anti-alias the mushrooms, I do not consider that part of the border. If you believe they should be brighter, I will most willingly alter them.
Looks much better nothing else to say
UPDATE!!! [Image: custommushrooms.png]
I can bump this because its mine... right? [Image: vi1oo0.png]
The cap on the mushrooms is far to big horizontally.
Luigi's body needs more form. Try giving him knee caps, and make the hands and feet look like hands and feet.
Zac, youre awesome. [Image: 2lbjf2c.png]
you shouldn't AA the sprites with gray, because it'll look good only in white backgronds. The shrooms' face look too small, they look somewhat pillowshaded and you could use more hue shift.

The AA pixels are makig your sprites pointy, too.
[Image: 2a5bpg6.png]
As Gorsal said some of the aa makes it pointy remove the AA in the right corner because its making the hat look sharp the legs are kinda small the other arm is missing its not platformed so there should be 2 showing
Hmmm.. [Image: rr06k6.png] I don't think the legs should be changed. [Image: 67sk12.gif] (He is giving peace)
Pages: 1 2