The VG Resource

Full Version: Top hats vs. Robots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tis a project about a tophats vs robots, information below. Do not ask to be in.

Old thread:
http://pixeltendo.net/index.php?showtopi...=0&start=0

cybershadow Wrote:PM']
Title:
Tophats Vs Robots

Type of game;
Platformer

Plot:
Tophat point of view;
The robots have divided pt and begun the destruction of the forum. Members are being warned, and banned left and right. With the manipulation of the admin, it is up to the tophats to save the day

Robot point of view:
In an attempt to unify the forum, and weed out the unnesacary members, the robots have taken over pt for a short time. There expeirement failed, and the members are at eachothers throats, and the tophats are making it worse! It is up to the robots to reunify pt, and stop the tophats destruction

People made:
Sonniku
Emerald
Grynz (wip)

Enemies

People to come:

Tophats:
Grynz
Destiny
Zee
Nick
AngelGlory
Boo

Robots:
Ted
Domobot
Sinx
Previous
Gameboy
BAB
MKAmeX

I figured its about time something like this was made. Anyone is welcome to help. I also appricieate all the people animating for me Heart.

Other important notes;
I need you guys to suggest bosses, or enemies, make a list of the ones you want to be bosses or enemies, I figure you guys should be able to decide, unlike me =p
There is no real antagonist/protaganist of the game. Only prespectives of two sides.
I thank the people who have been animating everything so far for me. I appriceate it. I would like you guys to continue that please.
Everyone is welcome to make themselves if they want. It would cut back on my wokr a bit =p
You can decide whether you want to be an enemy or a boss by pming me.
Thanks~

Recent update;
[Image: wipbb2.png]
you should make a little annoying guy who shoots "lol"s, "omg"s and occasionally little emoticon faces
how much have you done since the project faltered
Not much, mostly thinking story wise, ill post it later

[Image: wiplw4.png]

Update with grynz, Nick and Omega are next