The VG Resource

Full Version: Doctor Dan's Poorly-Operated Surgical Operations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Fancy title. Been a long time, but I decided to return to spriting just to rip more Cave sprites. Too bad I still suck very, very much to get anywhere fun.

[Image: gf2_grunts_icon.png]
I had this lying around for quite a while now, and I can no longer find the motivation to finish assembling the rest of them. I may do it eventually, but I honestly want to have at least ONE sprite I feel like I finished completely.

[Image: ketsuids_evaccaniadoom_icon.png]
And here's Ketsui's True Last Boss Evaccania DOOM. Ironically it was the very first boss I decided to fight the first time I played Ketsui DS (Boss Rush mode).
Shield palette I can't get because there's no way I can survive long enough to see it actually use it and I'm virtually clueless at finding palettes using GGD.
Awesome job my friend, sure has been too long!
Heart
Good rips that I like, plus a great thread title too (reminds me of Point Blank) in one convenient package.
On the second thought, scratch the submissions. I want to get them actually finished rather than tossing it up... as soon as I figure out how to work GGD's palettes.
I did it! Should've checked the other files before making me look stupid in front of Ragey!

Unfortunately the actual boss sprite is nowhere to be found.
Niiiice! Great rip dude, love it!

Don't suppose you could get me a section tag for the game, could you?
Sure thing.
[Image: ketsuids_Icon.png]

And fixed a title error in Evaccania Doom and updated the thumbnail. Hopefully this will be the last update I'll have to do.
[Image: ketsuids_evaccaniadoomb_icon.png]

Finally, the largest enemy in the game.
[Image: ketsuids_vinogradov_icon.png]
Crikey - that's a wicked rip, great job!
Monstrous productivity I've been having lately. I'm getting crapload of stuff done this month.

[Image: ketsuids_vinsupport_icon.png]
I was hoping they'd leave in the ones facing horizontally as well, but I guess that's not the case. The 2nd base sprite however is unused- even in the original arcade game, meaning that I had to guess where the guns go.

One more thing- I need a code that will enable invincibility so I can unlock the last part of the single play. There is no way in hell I can beat 10+True Last Boss Arcade-difficulty bosses with 9 lives.
Nice one dude, great rip!
Also, didn't know you got codes for arcade? Blank
It's not an arcade. It's a DS port which consists entirely of boss rushes and insanely hard version of Stage 5. The arcade will not be emulated for ever.
Speaking of arcades, I've noticed that all my Ketsui rips are placed in Arcade section. They should be in DS section since Ketsui Death Label is a port of Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Taichi (PGM Arcade system). I guess I should've cleared that up beforehand.

[Image: ketsuids_seahorse_icon.png]
I'll start ripping bosses next.
Say uh, what happens when you submit a sheet already on site? Do you stick to the first one or replace it if it's any good? Because I had this laying around for God knows how long and finally decided to finish it. Now all I got is to finish the original rebs sheet I had for over a year and half.

Future Rebel Master Sheet
But yeah, mine's a bit different than TMS's, and my palette list could be wrong. Palette F is the only one I made up, since I could never find the damn palette both in GGD and DeSmuMe (Both produces same palettes, though I haven't tried it with other games)
(06-21-2009, 06:36 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Say uh, what happens when you submit a sheet already on site? Do you stick to the first one or replace it if it's any good? Because I had this laying around for God knows how long and finally decided to finish it. Now all I got is to finish the original rebs sheet I had for over a year and half.

Future Rebel Master Sheet
But yeah, mine's a bit different than TMS's, and my palette list could be wrong. Palette F is the only one I made up, since I could never find the damn palette both in GGD and DeSmuMe (Both produces same palettes, though I haven't tried it with other games)

Last time I checked I think that when someone submit a sheet that's already on the site, they upload it if it's an update of said sheet(Such is the case of some of the older sheets). Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

By the way, great job, man. Must've been hard to get some of the palettes(I know that myself... cursed "shield" and "projectile impact" palettes).
Yeah, what we'll do is delete the sheet with less poses. If they both have different poses, we keep both.

I'm going to think yours is more complete so it'll go up Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4