The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon R
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's pretty much a Gold hack where you play as Team Rocket Grunt who watches the organization collapse, untill you save it by defeating the heads of "The Resistance" ( the gym leaders) and gaining their badges, battling the pesky trainer who tries to foil your plans(Red) and enslaving all the Pokemon. I am currently working on the routes and wild Pokemon that appear, but the wild Pokemon first so I can center the routes around the Pokemon they habitat. I will also try to implement some new things, such as Fighting/Psychic/Posion starters and adding a few new Pokemon(maybe) when i figure out how. I am changing the Resistance Leaders for sure, and a few TSR references as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IUg6u7hMck
uhhh, i think you should give more info.
Like the storyline?
like screenshots
and demos
also I can help you with dialogue if you want
not actually inserting it into the game but I can help with what people should say
also don't make the name bronze make it like team rocket edition or something
also the starters should be koffing, ekans, and meowth
also this should be a crystal hack
FIghting/Psychic/Poison doesn't work because the starters are supposed to be in a loop. Like how fire beats grass, grass beats water, and water beats fire. If you want to change it, maybe make it Fighting/Dark/Psychic
No, that loop sucks since there's an immunity, which imbalances things.

I don't know why people keep trying to change it. It's always been Fire Water Grass for a goddamn reason. =/
(05-19-2009, 02:32 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]also the starters should be koffing, ekans, and meowth
Because those are balanced, logical starters how? You would have no reason not to pick Koffing.

Shut up.
(05-19-2009, 03:35 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2009, 02:32 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]also the starters should be koffing, ekans, and meowth

2 poison types and a normal

and great way to stick to the anime, like we really need that bullshit in the games
Sorry Vipershark, but I want to distance this a bit from the Anime. I think i will have to thinka bit though, since I want it to be creative and not follow the Grass-Fire-Water standard, but make since.

-edit-
Oh, hey Jar
Fighting-Rock-Flying

Go.
Nidoran Female, Male and.....miltank?
What.

That would be Machop, Geodude, and Pidgey. Are you even aware of what Pokémon are what types? :V
(05-19-2009, 04:04 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]What.

That would be Machop, Geodude, and Pidgey. Are you even aware of what Pokémon are what types? :V

I know what there types are....I was thinking out loud, because I didn't want to have them as starters....Wait, Geodude-?-Zubat
Zubat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5