The VG Resource

Full Version: I can't leave this place alone, can I?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Once upon a time, there was a young aspiring spriter. Innocent he was. Then he joined a community called Pixeltendo. Poor kid got corrupted beyond help.

After wasting a year or two over at that community, the horror known as "life" decided to invade this kid's hopes of stardom. Added to the fact that he was just a lazy person overall, our young hero faded from the spriting scene without making any significant impact...

Fast forward to 2009, and here we have yours truly. I used be on Pixeltendo under a different username, but I doubt any of the people here still will recognise the name.

tl;dr?

Hi. Nice to meet you, hope to stay a little longer, blah blah blah.
where you anyway?

and welcome
Who was I or where was I?

[hint]During those years at Pixeltendo, I submitted some sheets to TSR...[/hint]

[Image: namine_icon.PNG][Image: moogle_icon.gif][Image: tidus_icon.gif]
jesus christ it kei

this guy was AWESOME

welcome back Heart
kfjdksafdsafk

kei striker you asshole, people missed you Heart

btw i mean who were you, idk why i typed that.
what a queer!!!!(hi)
I remember you. Hello.
(05-18-2009, 08:14 PM)Atherant Wrote: [ -> ]After wasting a year or two over at that community, the horror known as "life" decided to invade this kid's hopes of stardom.
fuck life stay indoors
(05-18-2009, 08:14 PM)Atherant Wrote: [ -> ]Added to the fact that he was just a lazy person overall, our young hero faded from the spriting scene without making any significant impact...
fuck laziness make up stupid projects to do

oh hello kei o/
ily2 Kosh

Well, it's nice to see some familiar faces around, and that I haven't been forgotten...yet.
I remember the name Kei Striker, if that means anything.
Welcome back I suppose.
Well if it isn't Gizmo.

Last time I saw you, you were working on some games. How did those come along?
Howdy brah.
Holy shit, it's Kei.

Dude, I made love for you like a year and a half ago and it went unthanked. Thank me. Angry

Kidding, but good to have you back.

All we need is Doku. And Frario. PT Party.
Frar lurks.
Kei!? You back?
Pages: 1 2