The VG Resource

Full Version: ArthurCh's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a little advice, you may want to post those customs in sprite discussion. I'm afraid they aren't that great.
Tem uma regra q antes de um sprite custom ser aceito ele tem q ser discutido e talz, pessoal resolveu aumentar o nivel das "exigencias". Mas os rips em si estão bons.

There's a rule that before a custom sprite to be accept there must be a discussion about it and such, the guys decided to raise the bar. But the rips themselves are good.
Ah,Ok.
Update.

Edit: I find my old topic on the archive, but I cant edit it to put on the first post.
Any moderator/administrador can make it for me?
Sorry for double post, but I need a Moderador/Administrador here.
I find my old topic on the archive, but I cant edit it to put on the first post.
Any moderator/administrador can make it for me?
Also:
Update on Zoey 101.
Pq vc quer editar o tópico antigo? Deixa ele pra lá, "out with old" não é pra mais ninguém ver os antigos, eles estão separados por uma razão

Why you want to edit the old topic? Forget about it, "out with old" no one is going to see them, they are separated for a reason
Ah, but im lazy to upload and put all the sheets here xP
But, I will put here soon.
Só disponibilizaram os tópicos antigos caso alguém tenha um sheet q ainda não foi uppado, pra colocar em um novo tópico (só para não perder). Não sei se vão manter ou se vão deletar de uma vez.

They only made the old topics available in case somebody has a sheet that isn't up yet, to put in another topic (to don't lost it). I don't know if they are going to keep it or delete at once.
Posted all the sprites on the old topic.
How my custom sprites can be accepted or no?
One update.
Two updates (Nicktoons Racing [GBC])
Update
All saved, but Eliza doesn't have a sheet, just an icon.
And now?
Got her. Smile
Pages: 1 2