The VG Resource

Full Version: WW Ganondorf In FS/MC style...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on this for a while, It's The Ganondorf from Wind Waker in a FS/MC style I guess? I'm thinking about finishing it though, Please tell me if I should or shoudn't. Also The shading isn't finished.

[Image: ganonsamplesz4.png]
Bracrazation Wrote:I've been working on this for a while, It's The Ganondorf from Wind Waker in a FS/MC style I guess? I'm thinking about finishing it though, Please tell me if I should or shoudn't. Also The shading isn't finished.

A little big? I don't think MC sprites are that size.
To compare, Bucketboy did this one a long time ago...
Bucket Boy's looks about as good as you'd get. With that said, there's no point to finish this IMO.

Good try, though. I guess. (It's still a WIP, right?)
Hes alot bigger then Link, I edited this from the Phantom Ganon Sprites from FSA.
Really? I can barely tell that.
That head looks crazey and out of place to me.
(06-05-2008, 05:39 PM)Bracrazation Wrote: [ -> ]I've been working on this for a while, It's The Ganondorf from Wind Waker in a FS/MC style I guess? I'm thinking about finishing it though, Please tell me if I should or shoudn't. Also The shading isn't finished.

i like this you should make more action and poses
i want to use this for a game im making
(06-05-2008, 06:29 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]To compare, Bucketboy did this one a long time ago...
Gives me a 404. :c
Moron, pay attention to the post dates.