The VG Resource

Full Version: Goomba Custom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well um....I do believe you have to have post the topic in the Discussion, and have a mod move it to this part of the forum.... I do believe it needs to be redone, since the line art needs major reworking. It loks as if it was drawn, not sprited. And I have never seen shading be in the shape of a straight line, sorry.
(05-17-2009, 04:02 PM)PKMN TRAINER BROWN Wrote: [ -> ]Well um....I do believe you have to have post the topic in the Discussion, and have a mod move it to this part of the forum.... I do believe it needs to be redone, since the line art needs major reworking. It loks as if it was drawn, not sprited. And I have never seen shading be in the shape of a straight line, sorry.

Good idea...
This is pretty terrible. To Sprite Discussion it goes.
Well um...where to being.

I guess you kinda just drew the Goomba with a pencil tool. Bad idea. Right now he looks like a giant penis with feet and eyebrows. Did you use a reference at all?

Also MS paint defaults are bad. Avoid them.

TBH I don't even really know how to crit this besides what I said above. It just really, really bad. =/
I can't criticize on it, it's just, ugh. Blank