The VG Resource

Full Version: TWEWY Grunge Wolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Wolf_Noise

The Grunge Wolf one, number 14.

Thanks.
... Cute
Did I do something wrong?
I mean... ripping the sprite sheet or whatever it is?
In case I did something wrong..

The World Ends With You
DS
Grunge Wolf
Sprite Sheet?
TWEWY is insanely hard to rip. As far as I know, only one person here is commonly aware of the process, and he barely ever posts.

Aside from that, all the families of noise are the same aside from an extra attack or two and their colour scheme.
Aw... :/
(05-17-2009, 08:01 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]TWEWY is insanely hard to rip. As far as I know, only one person here is commonly aware of the process, and he barely ever posts.

Aside from that, all the families of noise are the same aside from an extra attack or two and their colour scheme.

Me and Ragey ripped that megabeast together - and believe me, I am not doing it again any time soon.
I do wonder how the TWEWY Wiki gets all their sprites and backgrounds though. The ripper they have must be really accomplished.
Getting a single sprite of each enemy isn't too hard, it's getting them all that's the problem - they're so scattered amoungst a single file that you have to know the characters animations flawlessly, and be incredibly dedicated.

Getting 1 sprite, not too hard, getting 50, long time.

They probably have a few errors, too.