The VG Resource

Full Version: VOTING TIME: TSR CHALLENGE #4: Our Two Color Friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Time to vote for the top 3 entries in the "Two Color Friend" Challenge.

First Place:
Rokkan

Second Place:
Badassbill

Third Place:
Previous
voted for BaB because Koooeeennn Heart
Voted for Previous.
Looks clean and simple.
bab your recent sprites really blow :l

voting rokkan
Voted Tyvon because Rokkan is ahead.
Please don't vote like that, its really annoying when the tie goes on forever.

Also, it would be cool if you guys didn't change your name constantly, or follow silly fads, as it makes giving the trophies to the right person a bitch.
I wonder why Des didn't get any votes
I was almost voting for him
(05-16-2009, 08:43 PM)moz Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't vote like that, its really annoying when the tie goes on forever.

Also, it would be cool if you guys didn't change your name constantly, or follow silly fads, as it makes giving the trophies to the right person a bitch.
Isn't there a voting time limit anyway.
Imo, it doesn't matter how you vote, I mean for all we know in the end, even if I voted for Rokkan, there'd still be a tie.

You're not the boss of me. Angry
yeah rabid just don't vote like that it's pretty annoying
specially when you were going to vote for me :Ç
(05-16-2009, 08:38 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: [ -> ]bab your recent sprites really blow :l

voting rokkan

I'd imagine it's because he dedicates his actual time and effort into the quality stuff he has to produce for actual money, since he's professional and whatnot, and then does stuff like this for fun and out of pure boredom without the precision he does his other stuff with :s

Anyways, Arthur deserved a vote. I like his. Heart
I voted for previous
Des, Metaru and BAB's are spectacular. BAB get's my vote though because A) it's Koen B) It has a nice sense of depth
I was going to to vote for Des but Rokkan got my attention, so yea Rokkan
Anyway what happened with Koen now?
men, i didn't know mine sucked so much :/
Previous
Pages: 1 2 3