The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi 'lo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. How to begin this intro, the silly way... or the fact stating way.
Lets go with the latter.
I'm a decent spriter, although I'm not all that familiar with this forum yet, dispite using/visiting the site for years now. Mostly I use the site for style references when I decide to stray from my usual megaman style sprites. I'm a practical spriter, in that I rarely sprite something I'm not planning to use, or that I'm not spriting for someone to use. I make tons of conversions (Mainly megaman, due to my needs on my comic).
Oh I should mention that I also commonly go by the username Ndraxian0. Thought I'd mention that now, so I don't get accused of stealing my own stuff.

I'm mainly here to improve my spriting skills, I can't seem to get the kind of critic I need to really improve, since... well I'd like to be able to make some really expert quality sprites. So you'll mainly see megaman stuff, and some things I my own custom style. Although occasionally you'll get some other styles out of me. And some really odd stuff too.

Ack. Almost forgot. I also rip stuff when I can't find it or I'm boycotting the current sheets out there, if I'm able to rip them that is. So I'll submit some sheets as well. (Once I sort though which one's I've actually ripped myself...)
your name sounds like it should be a band
Hi Drax