The VG Resource

Full Version: Piejjiro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: piejjiro.png]

yes i know it's small but fuck it's the only thing i've made in ages. my goal is to sprite as much as possible, C+C as much as you can Big Grin
(05-16-2009, 12:37 AM)The Question Wrote: [ -> ][Image: piejjiro.png]

yes i know it's small but fuck it's the only thing i've made in ages. my goal is to sprite as much as possible, C+C as much as you can Big Grin
Did you make this sprite from scratch or is it a custom sprite.
and if custom give us what you based it off of cause I can't help you cause I don't recognize this sprite from anywhere.

Otherwise if not custom but made completely from your imagination I will give advice till I find out for sure though.
Custom sprites and sprites made from scratch are the same thing
(05-16-2009, 03:31 AM)SuperKirby Wrote: [ -> ]Custom sprites and sprites made from scratch are the same thing
I geuss what I'm trying to say here is did he take a any idea's from another sprite.

Like for instance I make megaman by looking at an image of megaman obviously its not your idea because its been already done your just remaking megaman.

But when your making a sprite by only looking at your own sprite and nothing else I concider that as from scratch, I also value these sprite even if not done really well.
it's my personal character and piemans helmet, i guess.
I like it, at first I thought it was a skeleton of pieman. What ever happend to pieman anyway?
he only posts in the spamhaul!