The VG Resource

Full Version: My PMD Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Taking requests

[Image: Galladeicon.png][Image: FinneonandLumineon.png][Image: AronLaironandAggron.png][Image: ThunderwaveCaveIcon.png][Image: MTSteelTileset2Icon.png][Image: SinisterWoodsTileseticon.png]
[Image: BeachCaveTilesetIcon.png][Image: MTThunderTilesetIcon.png]
You should have ripped all of the poses(All Walk Poses, Hurt, Etc)
Battosai Rai Wrote:You should have ripped all of the poses(All Walk Poses, Hurt, Etc)

I redid it adding those sprites
It's great, but the color is too dark.
redblueyellow Wrote:It's great, but the color is too dark.

They came like it.I think they look good like they are

LOL, I looked at your thread and you've done Absol, Guess I won't be doing that.I'll do Finneon instead
Good Job also may want to consider changing theard name if you plan on ripping more pokemon
Nice rip if you were going to rip the evolution of Finneon then you should have waited and put them on one sheet
Battosai Rai Wrote:Nice rip if you were going to rip the evolution of Finneon then you should have waited and put them on one sheet

I'll make sure to remember to do it next time
Before you rip Poocheyna already ripped. Look at Redblueyellow and Nakihoros(IDK How to Spell It) threads to see what they rip
redblueyellow Wrote:It's great, but the color is too dark.

Your right, I didn't have it on the brightest setting <_<

I fixed my sheets, now they are bright like they should be
Hey Cat do you remember where you got The PMD2 rom and what emulator did you use?
Added Thunderwave Cave
Since we are talking request...........More Dungeons and Meditite Line.
(08-05-2008, 02:26 AM)Battosai Rai Wrote: [ -> ]Since we are talking request...........More Dungeons and Meditite Line.

I'm going to make more PMD tilesets(because I findthem easier than PMD2 tilesets for some reason because I need them for the MMO.At first I had trouble with the tileset, but I figured out how to do it

I'll work on Meditite and Medicham in the morning.I'm guessing you'll want to be them in game, if so, get 15 Ditto Blobs and you'll be able to be a Meditite
Well i already got about 20 ditto blobs i just want to Evolve into a dusknoir but i need someone to need lead me to Darkrai
Pages: 1 2 3