The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon (oh boy, people are sure to click this it has Pokemon in the title)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: walkpoke.png]

Can someone animate the running pls. Fireworks is becoming a faggy sir today. In a "no fuck you i will not open" way.

Also, CC.
[Image: baboypokeani.gif]
3-2-1-2Dope4-5-4
70 ms/Frame
Make them 100ms/frame except for the extremes, make them 150.
Looks wrong though, what do you think?

Also, thanks.
A [Image: baboypokeani2.gif]
B [Image: baboypokeani3.gif]
Whatever you mean with extremes: A is 3 with 150ms, B is 1,3 and 5 with 150ms.

Don't ask me, I have no idea of running animations.
Probably arms and legs should move more inward when moving forward?
If he was running, it should go alot faster than that..the speed should be just like the fist animation.
IMO, it doesn't even seem like running with the new animations. I think you should fix the sprites somehow. I don't know how though, I don't work with this kind of isometric.
He just looks like he's walking, demmet.
Thanks again, Previous.
He also jolts a lot it would seem, and too much. Nobody sticks their head that far forwards when they move.
Well it was at a top down angle. Like an angle, but I guess it doesn't work.
considering its not realistic and that up/down movement is meant to emphasize the walking sequence, i'd say its prety fine as it is.

just make them all at 100ms. if you want to actually make him run, i'd say you'll have to draw a completely new sequence.
I imagine the running sequence wouldn't have any head bobbing at all, just a straight dash. Probably head-turning.
Ala Pokemon. GASP
If it's running, then the body needs slight rotation and a completely different leg movement. Walking is almost a slide of the feet, where as running is knee up, straightening, straight, push, bend, and repeat (if it's a 5 frame loop).
I think it Would Be better if it was that anime-like Runimation...
[Image: walkpoke2.png]
The image is self-explanatory
I think it Would Be better if it was pokemon

also take that weeaboo outline off, it'll make him look vectorial-like
and less
weeaboo-like
Sel-out?
It's not sel-out if you actually outlined it all.
Pages: 1 2