The VG Resource

Full Version: SD Gundam G Generation DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I guess I'll make this thread a little more generic since I plan to rip/capture all the sprites within the game. For now I'll do the faces, later I'll finish it up with the units. I'll post one frame of each unit later to get a gist of what needs to be done later.

[Image: sdgundamggenerationdsic.png]
Finished Material:
[Image: sdgundamggenerationdsun.png]

WIP:
Face Sets
Turn A Gundam

Yet to do:
All units
Cut Scenes
Map Objects

Faces Included so far...
-Mobile Suit Gundam
-Monoeye Gundam
-MS Igloo-?
-Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
-Gundam 08th MS
-Gundam 0083: Stardust Memories
-Zeta Gundam
-Double Zeta Gundam
-Char's Counterattack
-Victory Gundam
-Crossbone Gundam
-Gundam X
-Turn-A-Gundam
-Gundam Seed
-Seed Destiny

Update: 5/28
Not much of an impressive sheet, however it showcases most of the units in the game, and are the ones that the player can make. That sheet is ready for submission now, unless there's something off with how it's arranged.
Tongue This is gonna be good!!! You can't find Sd Gundam G Generation sprites from any game in the form of a sprite sheet! Except that Devil Gundam for GGF, and if anyone knows a place... Speak now or forever hold you peace!
Ranbou, have I came of as kind of wierd? And I don't mean the Ha Ha kind either! I wish I had some G generation Zaku, GM, and Turn A Gundam sprites I really need them right now.Sad
It's actually refreshing seeing other Gundam fans, so it doesn't really bother me at all. However, it will take me some time to complete sheets for mobile suits, if I start tomorrow, there's a good chance i could have one completed by the end of the week. There's also two different Zakus in G Generation DS, so I'm wondering which one you would prefer. I'll upload the unit tree soon so that you can tell me which one I should aim to rip first. What do you need them for, if you don't me asking?

Also, good chance to update, I have now just two missions left to do before the UC route is complete, then it is off to replay it through to get all the AU faces. It should be more entertaining for me the second time through since I get to use Wing units, but we'll see...
Ranbou I would like the normal zaku sprite and espacilly the Turn A I love his mustache. Ever since I got Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2 for my ps2. All I really used is Amuro, Domon, and Loran. Turn A, God Gundam, Deathsycthe Hell, Astray Blue Frame 2nd L, Union Flag Custom, FAZZ, Zeta II, and Crossbone are about half of my favorites. My top 5 are in order as, 1.God Gundam, 2. Turn A, 3.Astray Blue Frame 2nd G, 4.FAZZ, and 5.Crossbone 3 with cloth on. For some reason Turn A having a Mustache really got my attention. What I'm want then for? Why for a game of course! How many times should your name be in it's ending credits? Once for every one of your spritesheets I put it I say. It's an RPG... Duh... I wish you could make new suits for SD GUNDAM OPERATION U.C. I've tried and ended up with well... Things alot uglier than a Zaku I Tank. Would of liked if they put Turn A, Turn X, God Gundam, Master Gundam, X Gundam, XX Gundam, Gundam Alex, Hygoog, Gundam(G), Gouf Custom, Gundam Mudrock, Crossbone Gundam, and Captian Gundam. Notice I put all Gundams before and at the time of the game. Captian Gundam is an Super Deformed Series Gundam not a Mobile Suit in case you haven't heard of SD Gundam Force.
Why did they call God Gundam and Devil Gundam, Burning and Dark Gundam? Does that make Shining, Jesus? Big Grin WHY AM I ASKING YOU ALL THESE QUESTIONS?! Why? Because why IS SD GUNDAM CAPSULE FIGHTER STILL NOT IN JAPAN AND AMERICA HUH?! WHY DOES KOREA AND CHINA GET IT! THEY DIDN'T EVEN MAKE GUNDAM! THE JAPANESE DID. Whoa have I gone off the deep end?
OMG LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS POST!
Well, I started the Turn-A Gundam this week, but only got one attack finished so far. I'll do the Zaku II F next when I have time, and I'll also post up the unit tree since I'm practically done with it.

As for DW:G2, that game is awesome, I get to play it quite often. Amuro in his Nu Gundam is beastly, especially if you pull off the shield barrier in rapid succession.

You can just credit me however many times you wish, it doesn't really matter to me, I'm doing this mainly so that these are in circulation after all.

For the comment about custom making other mobile suits into the SD Gundam Operation UC, I've tried to do some, which ended up horrible as well.

As for Burning Gundam being called God Gundam in the translations, that's mainly due to the censors not wanting even the slightest religious references, happens quite a lot actually.

Now, for my top five mobile suits...
Probably (1) Nu Gundam/Hi-Nu Gundam, (2) Dragon Gundam, (3) Gundam Death Scythe, (4) Gelgoog, (5) The O
I've never known why I really like the Gelgoog...

Anyway, so that I show that I'm making some progress, I'll post up my progress on Turn A Gundam, with his Gundam Hammer attack.
Turn A Gundam
I am posting an update now as I probably won't be updating for a while now. I have to focus on some other things for the moment. That doesn't mean I won't update, just that it's unlikely, if I have extra free time I will attempt to add things, otherwise I'll be busy with school and finals... You can look forward to me being a more active in this after the 12th.

Also, added some more faces to the ever growing list of faces, mostly SEED faces.
Wicked stuff Ranbou, any ideas when you'll have a completed sheet?
Well, I have been saying that the unit tree was relatively easy to do, so I just finished it, along with making a series icon for the game. I think the next thing I'll finish will be either the Turn-A, or some other unit who doesn't have like 10 different attacks to rip sometime within the middle of June, after that I should be able to rip sprites a little more frequently until I have summer classes. So yeah, I'll try to get at least three more sheets before the end of June.
No credit tag?
I knew I forgot something, sorry about that. I put the credit tag on there now. Now that should be everything for the unit tree.
Cool Smile