The VG Resource

Full Version: Random Talking Bush's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Current Submissions Total: 926 (This does not count sheets that I've assisted with.)

List of past/current submissions
  • Nintendo: 91
  • Sega: 3
  • Capcom: 81
  • Square-Enix: 1
  • - Taito: 83
  • Konami: 22
  • - Hudson: 4
  • SNK: 6
  • Other: 283
  • - French-Bread: 42
  • - Nippon Ichi: 199
  • - Twilight Frontier: 111

Newest Submissions:
[Image: 60716.png] [Image: 60717.png]

Updated Submissions:
Nothing yet.

Not yet announced on tSR:
Just the newest things.
And, to start off the revival of my submissions topic (because of the re-organization), here's a little something special. This was going to be submission #250 (since that's usually a common number for milestones), but I didn't get started on it until about a week ago... #350 could still be a milestone. Tongue

[Image: marina_icon.png]
Coooool.
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa... That is a very very good rip, nicely done RTB (even though I haven't played the game).
Everyone with me now. "HELP ME MARINA!"

That. Is. Awesome. And the Azumanga sheet is cool too.
THIS is what I call a rip!
The sprites are perfectly alligned in a fixed boxed position to allow you to manage in any which way. And it is very easy to follow, even at it's giant size.

...I love it.
(05-15-2009, 06:17 PM)Dragon Tamer♂ Sir Repiteo Wrote: [ -> ]The sprites are perfectly alligned in a fixed boxed position to allow you to manage in any which way. And it is very easy to follow, even at it's giant size.
Well, yes and no. The game uses different "hotspots" for the sprites instead of having it the way they are stored, so most of them will need to be re-aligned, even if it seems like they're perfectly fine at first.

*goes to gather a few examples*

[Image: Marina_WrongOffset.gif]

See what I mean? The standing animation does not jump around like that in-game. For some reason, Treasure decided to store most of the sprites in such a way that they are aligned to the top-left corner of each 64x64 sprite chunk, but there are a few animations that are perfectly aligned, like this one:

[Image: Marina_RightOffset.gif]

So, sorry to disappoint you on that. I just kept them the way I had extracted them. I should probably re-align everything... but not now. I spent a week on that sheet already, and it'll probably take me another week to re-align everything so that it's perfect. Very Sad
I should probably re-align everything...

jeez-laweez, that could take ages O_o what with all those animations to go through.

And I thought aligning the animations for Crystalis was hard.

Still so much for me to learn from.
(05-15-2009, 07:01 PM)Hylianfox Wrote: [ -> ]jeez-laweez, that could take ages O_o what with all those animations to go through.
It would probably take me a few days to get them all re-aligned. A week or two if I decide to keep it the way it is now, with the sprites in 64x64 chunks.
i friggin love you for ripping mischeif makers

could you do a quick mugshots rip Big GrinDDD
(05-16-2009, 01:58 PM)des Wrote: [ -> ]could you do a quick mugshots rip Big GrinDDD
Sure!
[Image: MischiefMakers_Mugshots.png]

These will go on each character's respective sheet later, when I get around to sheeting them. (I have all of their sprites dumped and sorted already except for the Clancers, since they have lots of palettes [and those glowing eyes, which multiplies the amount of pieces by 32. @_@])
I'm really starting to hate my computer's mouse. Every time I hold down the left mouse button, it releases itself shortly afterward, and it usually double-clicks when I release it as well. So, I might as well put up what I've got right now, and throw my frickin' mouse out the window buy yet another new mouse sometime.

[Image: enemies_icon.png] [Image: gameover_icon.png] [Image: openingstage_icon.png] [Image: freudiastage_icon.png] [Image: zornestage_icon.png] [Image: trauarestage_icon.png]

There's all of the enemies (and mini-bosses), the first four stages (out of 17), and the Game Over screens (which are full of references to other games) from Rosenkreuzstilette. Most of the enemies are based off of ones from Mega Man, but there are a few that are similar to ones from other games (such as the zombie, which acts like the ones from Ghosts 'n' Goblins).

I've got another surprise in store in the way of submissions. What is it? The only hint I'm giving is that it's from a fighting game that nobody has ripped from before.

(Dazz is not allowed to guess, as he already knows what it is.) Tongue
I'll give another hint.

It's the best fucking fighting game in the world.
Spectral vs. Generation? Cute
(06-02-2009, 07:41 AM)Ragey Wrote: [ -> ]Spectral vs. Generation? Cute
Nope. (I haven't even heard of that game until you mentioned it.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32