The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Chronicles: The Cheesy Subtitle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/19212

Seems like the trend of giving a game trailer elements of a movie trailer continues. Same voice over from the Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games trailer.

This one could be good.
All the game's backgrounds were hand-painted, and the battle system is supposed to be similar to elite beat agents. If the storyline isn't horrible, it should be a good game.
my only problem with it so far is that they're bringing back Big, AGAIN, he failed to be an important character in Adventure, failed to be brought back to life in Heroes, I just hope he's useless, or atleast less retarded in the previous games.

I only enjoyed playing his levels in Adventure to watch him drown repeatedly >=D
I don't like the fact that they added more Drama.

Now the UNIVERSE is at stake! OH MY GOD! WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE ANNIHILATED BY ALIENS! I am not thrilled with this at all. They haven't learned anything, Eggman is once again not the main villain, there is a cataclysmic power that is going to destroy the universe. I am sure the Chaos Emeralds will make an appearance in this game. And I thought I lost faith in the Sonic Series before. I know Big is useless and such, but at least they are attempting to have characters come back from.... Ya know, fuck that, they still made a whole new team of evil creatures that aren't governed by Eggman.

I appreciate them trying to make a new game for the series, but do you really think an RPG is the right way to go with this? Sonic fans expect serious speed, not turn based RPG's. I thought this would be a good idea, but the more I think about it, I am now regretting that assumption.
Medri Fogmatio Wrote:I don't like the fact that they added more Drama.

Now the UNIVERSE is at stake! OH MY GOD! WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE ANNIHILATED BY ALIENS!

Sonic version of Indiana Jones?

Anyways I can't see anyone at all having anything good to say in this topic because of the unanimous opinion we have about Sonic baddies that aren't ruled by Robotnik/Eggman. Before it gets too downhill I'm locking this.